MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Thursday, February 03, 2022

Evelyn McHale

    I am so sad about it.

She had so many reasons to live. 

But she chose to die.

And I want to write this blog for her and those like her.

She didn't want any remembrance. She didn't want anyone to know about her. But now, about 80 years have gone by, and her story is still mentioned among people who care. 

I am thinking about her today because, a Beauty Queen has once again done the dirty dead. A lovely, beautiful woman who had so much to live for, jumped 60 stories to her death. 

For Evelyn, she jumped 86 stories, off the Empire State Building. More on this tragic story through a web search of the name Evelyn McHale; the most beautiful suicide. 

Her name will always remain in my heart. 

We share a birthday. But hers was in 1923.

I wish she had known Jesus.

Jesus saved me from suicide. 

She had a big family. Lots of siblings... I would think that among her sisters she would have had a best friend she could have gone to for comfort and advice. 

I am thinking maybe her family had some trouble. Her parents divorced. So, there must have been something. This poor girl couldn't even go to her daddy for help or support or comfort. Neither could she go to her mother. I don't think they were a Christian family. Or they could have been one of those families who professed to be Christian but inside the home it was cold and cruel. I don't know.

The most important words that Jesus said, in my opinion, would be for us to LOVE ONE ANOTHER.

Did Evelyn feel loved? 

Somehow, I feel like there was not much LOVE in her life. 

The 1940's was a rough time for people. There was war. There were corrupt people running things in many places. I remember my grandmother told me the 40's were so bad, people sold all that they had, and all gathered on a hill and waited for the second coming. 

People sure didn't know anything else at that time. Can you imagine their hearts when they had all gotten tired of waiting and went back to the city? 

I always wish that I could go there to help people feel better.

I wish I could have known Evelyn. I wish I could have told her how important she was. I wish I could have told her that life is not always full of bad times. GOD teaches us how to have LOVE and JOY and PEACE throughout the bad times.

If it were true that her homelife had trouble, this would explain a bit about why she did it. 

She had left a note. the last thing she said was 'tell my father I guess I had a bit of mother in me'.  To me I feel like maybe she had a mean mother. And she also said to tell her fiancĂ© she probably wouldn't make a very good wife. Was that because she had a mean mother and she learned to be mean herself?

I had a mean mother, but I didn't learn to be mean. I can be mean I suppose. But for a reason. I am not mean just for the entertainment. But I can feel the loss of a good mother for her.

But you see, GOD knew my heart and showed HIMSELF to me.

When children are valued, they learn to value themselves.

When everyone knows Jesus, we won't have these problems. 

I hope that when I pass, I will be able to communicate with Evelyn. I hope I can tell her I cried for her pain. I bet we both had mean mothers. But I was lucky, my grandparents introduced me to Jesus!

I feel like GOD had a special place for her. Safe within the arms of a good father.

Her story continues like this, remember she didn't want to be remembered, but when she jumped, there was a photography student across the street and he got a picture of her, looking just like she was asleep. 

Do a web search and check it out.

And let's remember that sometimes pain is overwhelming. If someone seems like they are sad and depressed, give em' an ear... a shoulder. Whatever they need to see there's more to life than pain and sadness. For surely, the dark clouds pass with time.

GOD Bless US, Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home