MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Friday, November 19, 2021

Live The Day

 I love it when people get quiet and let me ramble my thoughts...

I appreciate when people can admit they learned to do better.

Because I believe we should wake up and try to make each day better than the day before! I know sometimes we can't and things don't go as perfect as we would like. But the thing is... we try! 

I do believe in 'practically perfect people'! I have seen them! And I see them a lot! 

Not like the fake people. Not the ones who pretend to be good when their really not.

Those are the people we should be aware of. The pretenders. Because pretenders want us to believe their lies. They don't want us to see the inside of their real lives, where its filthy dirty and just a plain mess. A train wreck, even. 

Thing is... even a pretender can learn to do better!

GOD always gives us time to make it to be a 'PPP'... that is to learn and grow in the way of goodness and truth. Dealing with life in truth. Which is something to many people are not doing these days. 

The coming of Jesus (holy ghost) into your life will personally expose the lies... you see your not a robot created by only GOD knows what. You are a real person and you are able to know lies from truth when GOD lives within your heart and mind. 

Can someone live a good life without GOD? Well, this is 2 sided... Either you have no sense of direction and you live a life full of mistakes and you suffer the consequences of them and you learn as you go... or you are lucky to have someone raise you that teaches you the ways of GOD without using words...  (word of GOD)...YES... but either way, within its origins... it will always go back to Jesus. 

There are so many religions who don't explain Jesus for being GOD in the flesh... or the reason of Jesus... 'his message'. They make it about themselves... as men. They are what GOD calls false religions. Lots of info on that on google! But when you invite GOD into your heart to live and you ask GOD to lead and guide you... U do become aware of the false teachings. Because you gain the SPIRIT of GOD... which is called the Holy Ghost. You can't see HIM, but you can FEEL HIM!

This in turn brings about the wisdom of the ages.

That is people who have been here, and got done and learned how to be a PPP in the process.

Being a PPP brings great JOY to a soul!

Being a PPP limits many of the pitfalls in life. 

We should all as GODS children make it our daily goal to do better than the day before... and once we get US fixed GOD gives us the ability to have a story that helps other people find direction!

It's never easy when they want to argue... I mean... The Lord is with me... HAHAHA... most always I leave people speechless... HAHAHA but I also pray and ask GOD for the patience and wisdom to finish it off quickly! I mean... all my kids and grandkids know I will explain it over and over in different ways until they say they understand... and I know they get it cause their little faces light up!

But my family, I hope will know that all the honor and glory goes to GOD... because without HIM I probably would be dead already. I can count more times over! My son says he doesn't believe in GOD... but that is because I raised him up alone, against all odds. But in my heart it was always GOD who pulled me through! Even if it was the angels who carried me... GOD sent the angels!

Oh yes... I was going to say in that last paragraph... that at last my son has started making statements to me that says he gets it now! So even if we don't use words... he has a sense of morals and manners and ethics. 

For me, I do believe in a higher power... my life is not that perfect that I don't need Jesus!

And it all seems to work! And honestly I don't mind shutting up! But I can't until something I'm thinking is made clear. And believe me... I pick my battles! Or maybe GOD just knows when I'm wasting my breath and allows me a break. 

But I just go everyday... doing what is put before me to do. Thanking GOD that there is still value in what I do, which has nothing to do with home or family. I thank GOD for leading me into the way that I can still learn... as I spread what I have learned to others. Its a nice process!

And I hope you can do the same!

GOD Bless US Everyone! 

IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home