MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Wednesday, July 07, 2021

Seeing 'The Wizard Of OZ' Through Spiritual Eyes

 My disabled friends first words to me this morning were "I'm gonna watch The Wizard Of Oz, you want to watch it with me?" ... "Oh yes!" I replied! 

I've seen this movie more times than I can count, but its been a long time since I've seen it last. So we started it. And as I started watching it The Lord begin to show me the movie through spiritual eyes and told me that the writers never knew the depth of the message they gave.

At the beginning we are in the world... showing both kind people and the evil person... Ms. Gulch. It showed us how some people care and some people don't. 

Boy was I mad at Ms. Gulch for even wanting to hurt Toto... and in turn hurt Dorothy. But I loved to see that in his peril, Toto managed to escape the clutches of this evil woman! That's how GOD works guys! Simply and thoroughly! 

I loved the transition from the world to the wonderous...

Beautiful, lovely place... within.

Oh and the spectacular view! 

Seeing the good witch was like seeing the greatest Saint to be had... there are many many great saints I have seen and read or heard about! And I instantly loved her.. oh and started to cry knowing that the Good Lady was there to lead and guide Dorothy to the right way, the way that was GOOD for her! And the way she did it was perfect! As she placed the ruby slippers on Dorothy's feet she instantly gave power to Dorothy... herself... sorta like GOD gives us the Holy Ghost that lives with us and is always there to take us home... To The ONE... as we walk in the shoes of the SPIRIT!

The characters she met on the way spoke to me like the 3 wise men... or even the trilogy of GOD! Representing Wisdom and Soul... and the Courage to fight the good fight of faith... for our battle is not with flesh and blood, but all about fighting for our morals and standard and principals we have tried to teach our children since... well as long as I can remember.

(BTW... this is what is going on in the world today. More on that in another blog.)

The perils of this group were very much like our own struggle down our own path. Doesn't matter which sort of person you are. What I mean is, no matter what your labels, GOD loves you and will always lead and guide you to a beautiful, wonderful happy place! 

I know you see a lot of people in the world who are not in a good and happy place. But you must remember. If you don't believe... if you are not with GOD... GOD is not with you! However, GOD might help you simply because whose blood you are. You Know? Like HIS promise to a certain PEOPLE. There are some people blessed like that. 

But GOD, being the gentleman that HE IS, will not impose HIMSELF on you. HE waits until HE is invited in. Not like that sneaky evil one who slips in when you are unaware.

So all the struggles that Dorothy's group struggled through, you see the GOOD spirit always watched over her and her crew.  (Remember the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the believing wife and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the believing husband. That's how it truly works.) So just as The GOOD Spirit is helping Dorothy, IT is also helping the others!

Even when the evil one puts drugs in front of you.. the goodness of GOD gets you through it! Unless of course you have no faith. Then.. I'm just not sure how or if you'll make it.

So they finally get to OZ... to apply for the gifts they thought they needed. But was told to go and do a specific good deed. Which was good because in doing the good deed they stomped out evil. And the people were HAPPY because they were no longer a slave to evil!

Now we know that OZ was a man... with really a lot of power and assets and knowledge. And He as a man... taught them that what they were seeking was within themselves all along, they just need to be justified and helped to get to a better place. And of course they were... and then the old man went away... just like all old folk do. And left the young ones in charge to lead the PEOPLE!

 I think I loved it the most when Dorothy woke and realized that everything that gave her JOY was right there where she was... with people who loved her and knowing she's in the best place ever to be!

Oh and I asked GOD... but isn't the wicked woman who wanted to take Toto away from Dorothy going to come back? And GOD said... "No, she died in the storm!"

And of course I was crying big tears by this time. And knew in my heart I wanted to come and write about my feelings. I mean after all that's what I started this blog for in the first place. To write about what I feel. Not so much about what I think. Smile If Ya LOVE Jesus!

GOD Bless US Everyone! IJCNA 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home