MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Tuesday, May 04, 2021

The Last Commandment

 GOD didn't send Jesus for those who have a perfect life.

But for those who are confused and broken, Jesus is the man for you... to be learning about his words, his actions while he was alive on this earth. He was a perfect example of how GOD wants US to be. For those who are unlearned and in pain... you can find the answer in Jesus! No other name will take you to a person whose footsteps lead us directly to GOD. And this is why I stand and speak out. I AM... WE ARE... the full spirit of GOD in the flesh.

And the beginning of GODS wisdom begins with the knowledge of the difference between good and evil. I would say bad, but bad is not always evil. Its better to be bad than be evil. But still bad things always happen to bad people. We have learned that!

Now, no matter what labels you choose to use, and we must use them to be able to make someone understand something. For example, you see a crime happen, later you use labels to describe the situation... You say a man... well that just isn't enough! You must go on to describe the man... labels labels labels.

So I must. 

And I will, because I am a devout Christian, use the words that have been passed down in the Bible. And more important, I use my actions to show what sort of person I am. And GOD knows!

Yesterday I had a huge argument with someone very close to me. It was because my little 13 year old grand daughter was telling me that I must respect all people who choose not to follow GOD. They should be allowed to be what they want. Ummmm OK....

So the conversation spread and they were attacking me cause I was a hater... because GOD says homosexuality is a sin. And in the word, describing the event, GOD tells US that it is a sin. So I will stand on the word of GOD. Hey, I did write a song about that! 

How am I hater just because I quote GOD from HIS word?

I love the gay people that I know. I don't hang out with them in their life, but I still love them. And believe me, it would not be a good thing for me to hang out with them, with my mouth, I might get murdered. I am sure none of them want to put me in that situation, it's to risky. They know it and I know it. I'm not going to throw a fit about it, or be offended that they might not want me hanging around in their crowd. 

Look at me, I am fat. The sin is the same. Homosexuality and gluttony are both considered a sin. BUT... look at all the people who LOVE me? Wow, I am so grateful that people don't hold my sin against me!

So, what's with all the offence? Am I going to be offended when the kids call me a fat lady? HA, no... I'm going to acknowledge it as truth and try to keep from over eating in the future. It's my deal, I'm working on it. 

And remember, WHY does GOD consider homosexuality and gluttony a sin? Because neither promotes LIFE. You see, OUR GOD is the GOD of the LIVING! (US as a people, All of US)! 

Ok, my bad, I'll try not to eat that extra piece of cake next time.

Let take it one step farther... 

Another reason GOD gives US restrictions.

What about the person who thinks its OK to murder or steal... or lie or rape? 

Are we to sit back and allow their attitude even when we know in our hearts it is wrong? Should we tell them its OK for them to feel that way? Or should we tell them it's against the law?

The law, if you don't know is based on Christian values.

Like the 10th commandment. The last on the list that GOD in the old testament thought was important. It's sorta unique in itself because it is about the inward mans emotions, emotions that can lead you to do some very ungodly things. 

I'm not going to quote the original words because y'all will fall asleep before I am finished. 

So basically it says, Envy not. 

That means 'don't be jealous'!

Do you know how many bad things are done these days because of jealousy?

OMG... the results are overwhelming me!

God doesn't want us to be jealous, GOD want's us to be happy for those who have it so good!

This is a multifaced emotion, there are many ways we could understand this one.

So I can't really give an example because it could be one way for one and a completely different way for another. Depends upon the issue and the condition of the persons heart.

So without going to far... 

As A PEOPLE, lets live on the good side of life and let us be glad in it!

GOD Bless US Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home