MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Sebborrheic Keratosis

 This is what I was diagnosed with over the years by 3 Drs. Most doctors don't want to take them off. Could of gone to a skin Dr and paid them hundreds of dollars to remove it, but not on my budget.

It was right inside my hairline on the front of my scalp. It had bothered me for years, especially after I went grey, because the dark brown spot could be seen. It bothered me a lot and I would always say that was where GOD picked me. Mostly to myself, to make me feel better. 

I remembered years ago, when I was going to have a big day planned and the morning of, I woke up to a sore throat and cloggy nose. And I prayed hard and I got the word, so I went and got the spray bottle of 90* alcohol and sprayed my face while inhaling deeply. Within minutes I was better and never got the sickness that usually starts with a sore throat.

So again I prayed.   And I did an extensive google search and saw lots of opinions. 

And then the spot started itching. 

And I started scratching it. 

I have natural strong sharp nails and they found a lifted part of the spot and I was able to scratch it off! Over a period of weeks, I did scratch off a bunch of it and it came off in little sheets, it was like pealing a label off a jar. (Get it? Jarhead?) HAHAHAHA...

Anyways...

When it would bleed, only slightly, I soaked a cotton ball with Hydrogen Peroxide! Dabbed a bit and gave it a rest. Next day kept going. It wasn't like sitting there like a Dr would be, cutting it off. It was a little here and a little there until 1 day the whole thing was gone! 

And guess what???

You could not see the spot!

I am not sure if it was the prayer or the google education or maybe a combo of the two, but it has been gone a couple months now. Nothing has come back! I am so happy about it! And I Thank GOD that this was something I could do on my own! Or well, With GOD!

I am so grateful for the guidance, the desire to figure it out and the strength to do it!

And all those years of it bothering me, are gone! 

Every now and then I reach up and touch the spot that GOD gave me and then took it away!

What a learning experience!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

GOD Bless US! Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home