MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Sunday, November 29, 2020

At The Store

  I was trying to make myself go to sleep. I'm trying to change my sleeping habit from 5AM to 1PM to something like 9PM to 5AM. I'm not sure why. Except other people want me to. I do love late night TV on ME.TV but I would also enjoy getting up early with my friends and drink coffee and enjoy the newness of the day. I would if I could. I still try to train myself to change. I don't know, who knows how it will end.

Well while laying there the devil called me lazy. I was like, no, I am not lazy, I will get up to write or mop the floors. HA, and I've had this thought in my head that I've been wanting to explore more. And so instead of mopping the floors I choose to get this thought out of my head. It always helps when I write about it.

Now my habit is not to talk about my good deeds. And GOD knows if it would of been any other persons I would of never thought once about the realities of life. So in order to progress I must tell these good deeds. Other people do it too, I am not the only one, but today I would say the people who would not do the good deeds are more likely to be the case. I really want to change that. I wish for a world of good deed doers who are inclined to be so by the Spirit of GOD!

OK, now there I was, in the checkout line. An old white lady with a basket full of groceries for the grandkids. And then 2 young black men came up behind me with just a few items, as I do I smiled at them and told them to go ahead of me. The first dude is like, "Hey thanks" but the second one stopped and looked at me like this look, (I'll never forget it) and he said, "Really" ??? And I smiled and said, "Really!" and stepped aside so they could pass. Now the Lord has blessed me with the gift of discernment and I could see that our new society had made this young man into someone who was taught wrong about old white people.

I will never forget the look on his face, those eyes will be looking at me a long time, or maybe once I get this post out I can set it aside and get on with things. 

But my mind has been screaming inside that that young man was so surprised and unbelieving that an older white lady would allow them to go first. It makes me sad, because for me it was just a little thing I do and other people are grateful and graciously thank me. 

I wanted to grab him and hug him and tell him that I loved him and reassure him that not all older white people hate you! I wanted to reassure him that we both bleed red blood we are both equal, neither either higher or lower than the other. Hey we got rid of racism in the 70's! I know I was there and I've had several black friends in my life who meant a lot to me like a brother or a sister.

I don't like what's going on in America right now. People trying to pit us against each other. Fighting and destroying things is not of GOD, People do these things and it does not come from GOD. Hey lets put all the right labels on. 

My only hope is that, that young man learned something in his heart that day. I hope he never forgets the day an old lady taught him how worthy he was, just by being at the right place at the right time!

As I always say, 

Praise GOD Thank U Jesus!

GOD Bless US, Everyone IJCNA  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home