MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Saturday, May 09, 2020

Steady She Goes

So strange to have life be so limited these days. 

Some people don't care. They're gonna do what they want to do, regardless of what anyone says. I suppose its their right but if they become sick, they only have themselves to blame. 

For me, I am wearing a mask when I go out. But it sure leaves me short of breath.

Surely if I'm going to get sick I will regardless of what I do or where I go.

All I do know is, I have a right to my PEACE and if anyone messes up that, I am going to do all I can to stop them and get them away from me. I don't want to hurt any ones feelings but I must admit I have stepped on a few toes in my life time. And in the end it was for the best, being important for a lesson learned.

With all the bad in the world, in my world I have learned to stay positive and wait for the bad times to pass, after that something good always happens. Its a strange cycle of life but I think GOD is testing us to see who/what we choose to serve, the evil or the good. We see it all over the place. And we do have the freedom to choose our way. It bothers me when someone I love chooses the bad side of life. You know I think now I understand the reasoning around the old clichés, 'Fight fire with fire' or 'an eye for an eye.' And it seems like GOD shows us at the time needed how that works.

Its odd to me how people love to complicate things. For me, I just want a simple life hanging out with my kids and grandkids. My son and his family live 4 houses down so I see them almost everyday! My daughter is back home with me, with her kids! You know those children, "For such is the kingdom of heaven." 

I spend my time cooking cleaning laundry and trying to keep up. Something I have done all of my life. So its just regular habits. Of course I thank GOD for others who don't have to do basic housework. I know that life is to short to complain. So I do what GOD tells me to do everyday. Its not hard to do, to just do what GOD puts in front of you to do. So I am at peace and feel the love of others who come around me. I thank GOD for them as they use me for examples to others to help others to know there is a tommorrow... and each new day gives us another chance to do good things. So that those who know us will honestly mourn and miss us when we pass. HAHAHA am I not tricky? Only with the best intentions I can say for sure!

The great thing is with Jesus, we have the Holy Ghost that directly connects us to GOD!

YES... direct contact with our maker... the giver of LIFE!

Its not difficult to be a good decent person as GOD instructs us to be. The hardest part is fighting off the demons. And even that is not so bad because GOD is in control and will win every time in the end. So stand strong on the WORD OF GOD... Be happy and pleasant with others.

There is nothing good that can come of the evil ways except more evil. And soon you have the whole thing conquered and as you age you do become a PPP (practically perfect person) Hey... was not Job a PPP? Yes he was! Don't let anyone tell you that no ones perfect because that is only during the battle. But the point is to be practically perfect, even if we mess up a bit GOD is still there for us to show us a better way. And we live... and we learn... as we grow old in our time.

Its not always the same path, as we are different cultures and creeds... there are many doctrines and traditions. The very things that GOD doesn't care about. So don't judge others. We know GODS people by their LOVE for one another. 

With perfect LOVE there is no war or abuse. I grew up with terrible verbal and emotional and physical abuse. So I know what I'm talking about. My abuse caused me to marry men who were abusive. Now I have PTSD and anxiety problems. But I am happy to say I am learning to forget the bad things and I just hope that all people can learn to just not go there. Don't allow yourself to become attached to someone who abuses you.

With GOD there is LOVE and JOY and intimacies and us being human there is also falling down. But soon you learn 'steady as she goes'... and your life will be filled with all good things! Because GOD not only is in your heart HE'S in your brothers and sisters hearts too. Its not about ignorance anymore. We all live in the SPIRIT! Guided by the SPIRIT!

Lets not spread the hate filled destruction. We can turn our backs on those demons who try so hard to bring you down. And the reason we can turn our backs on them is because GODS GOT THAT!

GODS got our backs and sends HIS angels to watch over and protect US!

Really Folks.... its just that simple!

Praise GOD and Thank You Jesus! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home