MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Wednesday, March 04, 2020

Words and Labels

I am quite concerned about the way people label others.

I know labels are good for a description and yes, I really do get it. But what happens when we get the wrong labels? Why would anyone want to give place to the devil? Yes, I have heard it for all my spiritual life. I always heard the elders say, "Don't give power to the devil!" So from what I understood you must be very careful what you say, because the power is in the words we speak. If you say someone is selfish, your voicing your opinion, but you also give power to satan. Your giving your thoughts and words to the negative! This can force a child to go there, simply because they have been told that they belong there. They were told by someone who said it and believed it to be true with the narrowest minds in the world!

Now when it is in your face we can all see it, we don't have to think about it or talk about it. Its best to let GOD handle it. And if you are in a relationship with someone who we can all see is a selfish person, you need to go them in private and talk to them about their sin. Yes, being selfish is a sin! It's called 'arrogance'.

Now, I want to tell you that my eldest grand daughter who is 12, has used these words; Radio Demon, Kinky, Angel Dust and Daughter of Hell. Now... WHY???

I am wondering why these words are popular among the children!

I have seen a few videos that shouldn't be videos! You tell them don't watch that crap and they just hide it from you! What can we do? Why are we not protecting our children from video trash?

Why do we allow our kids... (and that means collage age too) to be subjected to wrong information.? Information that makes them haughty and vain? Or don't we know yet that haughty and vain is very ugly!?! Have we lost our way because someone decided truth shall not be heard?

Its just wrong!

We are labeled enough to pick a side and fight and argue about what we believe that is the right thing? Only GOD knows the right thing because some people hide so much of their ugly.

I hear that the abortion righters and the pro lifers are squabbling again today. And neither one is able to see the others opinion at all! I am sad to be in the middle of this but here I go.

There is no absolutes here. As we are different sorts of people. I have heard that there is a type A and a type B. But I believe that there are also types C,D and F's! We have different lives and means to live. And we must be open minded about these things. I can see a place where we can all get along, knowing that an unwanted pregnancy is not a good or godly thing. GOD wants us to be chaste until we find the perfect mate. Or not, depending on your train of thought. But I believe that Gods truth will always be. So, do try hard to save your virginity for the Love of your Youth, as GOD had planed for the Practically Perfect Peoples life... (PPP). As we know its all to easy to get caught up in the moment and do something you didn't mean to happen. That's why men of power in the past created chastity belts. Because when your hormones start raging... you want to pacify them. But we as Christians still value LIFE and all babies are a miracle of GOD that is given to us for our pleasure in our old age. I tell you... I LOVE having grown children and half grown grand kids! They are truly a gift from GOD, and I know this as a fact! Because GOD gives LIFE!

Think about the ones who never have kids and they long for them, enough to kill their best friend for their baby. Yes that really happened not long ago here in Texas.

And the people who end up in a nursing home until they die and its just another day in the life... uh... their last day. And they are alone in their heads and can only dream of a better place. I feel so sad for them. I know my last day will be with the kids and I will die with a smile on my face! I know they will always make me smile!

So... we should understand that getting pregnant before true love and marriage will not always be the 'right thing' but neither is condemning these people who make that sort of mistake. And sometimes I think its only a mistake in the eyes of tradition. God doesn't care about labels such as 'bastard'... GOD brings life on HIS time. And most people who have these kids wouldn't give them up for all the tea in the world! Kids are what we make them. They will emulate you! I LOVE people who have come from darkness to know the light and that it is good! Just because your parents are not good parents, doesn't mean that you cant do better with your choices! Hey! Of which a child I am!

I praise GOD and Thank Jesus for being the final sacrifice for sin and forgiving us when we admit that we're wrong... We can do better! And what we need to remember as pro lifers, of which I am... am not going to force a child onto a person who knows they would not be a good parent! I mean they know that they wouldnt be a good parent and so we need to find a good plan for those women. In a perfect world there would be a way to save the embryo to be planted in another place. I can see it now... it is supported by rich people who have money to allow for every woman her choice... oh, did I mention that abortion will become obsolete? Because the woman can have a live embryo transplanted either out or in. We don't have to murder unborn babies.

And that means that the unwed mother should not die for her sin.... Jesus was the final sacrifice for all sin for all people! (The thing that most woman would and could choose is the morning after pill... the Plan B pill.

Knowing all this. There is no need to scream and murder people because they do believe or don't believe... these things should not be talked about in the streets. But left to the ladies and their mothers and Dr's. Or Aunt or Grandmother... just depends on your own perspective. And these things should be private! Not contemplated by narrow minded people in public places!

So... yes... abortion is wrong... and so is the actions that lead up to the need of one. But we as Christians have no place to judge any other soul but our own! We can say... yes we believe that LIFE given by our creator is greater than any lustful pleasures. But we are not to judge, but to help... take care of kids where ever they are. Rich people create more orphanages and hire people who LOVE children! Create a place to care for unwanted embryos. And praise GOD for the life of the Children... For such is the kingdom of heaven!

I pray that we learn the value of labels and make them work for us, not against us!

GOD Bless US, Everyone, IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home