MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Monday, April 06, 2020

God Of Men? Or Man of GOD?

Some people don't believe in GOD. Oh but they believe in a god, they see themselves as the all powerful. This is common because people got away from religion because it became corrupt in some places and ya know, one bad apple. Because there are many good places of worship who do revere/praise GOD and whether they are thinking of HIM as the all powerful or just following some people because its easy, GOD knows each heart because GOD is a SPIRIT and can't be seen in the eyes of men.

It was so, since the beginning of time men had the power over men. And GOD said, "This is not a good thing!" And begin the process of throwing out the weeds and preserving the produce and the  practically perfect of seeds!

And we see them... barely, most of the time we are looking at weeds.

So you have the good and the bad.

And such has been the endless story, played out over and over throughout time. But, luckily some have been paying strict attention and have preserved the SPIRIT of GOD to perfection! Those are those who learn and grow with LOVE leading and guiding them.

So Our Lord decided that its not all about the fine things in life, its about the LOVE of THE PEOPLE in our lives! No matter color or creed or doctrine or tradition, GOD LOVES US ALL! So HE found a way to take this power out of mens hands and put it as the responsibility of the individual!

The change was final about 2 thousand or so years ago. When Jesus was the final sacrifice for sin and we stopped for the rehabilitation of PEOPLE who fall. There is a difference between falling and failing. To fall is weakness to fail is defeat under the demons.

The good news and what you can learn is, the POWER from the blood of Jesus forgives the multitudes. We do not have to accept defeat anymore. We can rise up with the SPIRIT of the Holy Ghost whom Jesus left for us when He left us.

So it is today as it was long ago. Men love to have power over other people. We can see it in the arrogance and selfishness of peoples attitude. And as GOD said, 'you know them by their attitude/fruits'.

Some people who don't understand laugh at us and jest. But little do they know that when GOD sees that, HE always comes through with a lesson! Or ya get knocked down from that podium some way some how. It happened to me when I was about 34, I was roller skating with my son who was about 10. He was zooming around and I was just casually skating feeling so good I thought I was the greatest skater of all, after all I had been doing it for many years. And right when I had that thought, that I was the greatest skater in the world... I tripped over my own skates and fell flat on my stomach/chest.

Believe me learn from my mistake, There's always somebody better, unless of course you are a gold metal recipient, which I wasn't. So GOD wants us to enjoy things without all the vanity and arrogance. Yes those are both terrible sins to have to over come and conquer. Which is what our lives are all about anyway. Find the way your messing up and try to change it to please not only GOD, but also gives us our own PEACE and Joy that GOD promises to US if we follow HIS path, the path of Jesus!

Its so simple even a child can do it! When you discover GOD, you ask in the name of Jesus, because that gets GODS direct attention, when you use His Sons name, and we are allowed to do that because GOD said we could! What I love about it is you don't need anyone to do it. Well, I was baptized in the name of Jesus and there were other people around, but what goes on between you and GOD is between you and GOD, for there is no other mediator.

Its really nice to have GOD within. It feels so good! And I have many years in the Lord. So I have come a long way, even from hell because I grew up in hell. I was stripped naked and beat until I would bleed, for that was the purpose. You see they controlled us like that, living in fear. But Praise GOD, when I allowed Him in... my whole life changed. I was no longer thinking or talking to myself. I had GOD within me and I knew it! HE was evident in so many ways in my life. And now look, I have escaped hell and now live a good peaceful life with JOY and LAUGHTER every day! You can do this too. But also remember, there's always someone there for us, GOD makes sure of that.

Unless you don't know GOD... and then, you're probably feeling awfully alone. Sad about that. I was once like that, could be setting with a bunch of people and yet, you feel lonely inside. It doesn't have to be that way for you. Grab hold of GOD and be still and listen! Some people say they don't hear GOD, well that's because to many other people are talking. Stop and find THE SPIRIT OF GOD WITHIN your own self! Reach out to other people of like mindedness and if you discover they are corrupt, wipe the dirt off your feet and move on, GOD will lead and guide you by HIS SPIRIT!

GOD says, "You are never alone, for I am always with you!"

Praise GOD, Thank You Jesus for your grace! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home