MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

My Old/New Space

So I have found a little space! Its hard for people to find me, HAHAHA... but alas, here I am. My friend and sister in Christ bought me this laptop when she got some inheritance. It was so kind of her. I was REALLY surprised because it wasn't even my birthday!

And then also this desk was in one of the peoples rooms. It was nice in there but her sister bought a new recliner so she gave up this desk to have her sisters older recliner in that spot. And I had been doing some work in this storage room. Believe me I am so grateful to have GOD to help me sort through this mess. It used to be a living room but someone before me had sectioned off a hallway and had made a small room with cabinets and shelving, When I first moved in here it was like a small office with a desk and many shelves of books. But as time went by different people have thrown stuff in here like it was a storage room. Stuff piled to the sky! HAHAHA... well just a slight exaggeration there for the fun of it. And so I had to make room in the back part of the house for living.

Oh, we've had cats up in this room and a turtle and even a small swimming pool! Its been so full I never came in here anymore. It was a cramped space, even the letter carrier could see boxes and piles of stuff as he walked by. Slowly I had been getting in here enough to make a path to the other side of the pile, next to the window. Its sorta different, because it was hard to bend on the bed or sit with my legs scrunched up. In other words it was painful with these old bones. So I moved to the kitchen table, but that was even worse. There are several people walking around and my cord to this lap top was in the way, the older ones went over and the younger ones went under. And not to mention all the chatting and there was just no peace! And I am not the sort who will get all mad and make everyone walk on eggshells. Nope, I don't do that! So I could just do so much and I had to stop.

Now, getting back to the newness of being here in this little space, Its really OK except for one thing. I am sitting at a small desk in front of the window that has me staring at a neighbor who called the cops on my 10 year old grandson and his friend, who were playing with a basketball in the street. YA! She did! Don't ya have to like break something before the cops get called? I mean what kind of person calls the cops on 2 ten year olds playing with a ball in the street?

OK nuff of that. I am going to find a way to get past it. You know, like, Give it to GOD. That's what I am going to have to do because just thinking about it makes my blood boil. But we know that its OK to be angry but it shouldn't lead us to make things worse. So I just ask GOD to take it out of my brain! HAHAHA, but I don't want to have dementia or amnesia or oldtimers … I just want to think about other things that are better. Like I am so happy to have this little space its much more comfortable and convenient. The chatter and activity is in the distance and that just tells me that there are lots of people around to love!

Hey that leads me to think about how they messed it up in the 60's... they honestly thought LOVE was something that included drugs and sex. But many people still know the truth even today. Because they've been raised up by good parents whose soul purpose is to love and help their child to become a good productive adult. (actually the Holy Bible says, "Provoke NOT, your children to wrath.")  Where are these parents these days?  Really there are so many we couldn't wrap our minds around it. SO many good people in the earth who believes that LOVE is kind and good and full of life and laughter!

That is one of the greatest things about this house... is the LAUGHTER... and I LOVE it! Every time I hear each individuals laugh it puts a smile on my face! And if I died tomorrow I will be so content with the fact that I had 'MotherPopes Place' right here on earth, where we are each learning the value of truth and justice and morals... I mean, does it surprise you that there are laws that are morally wrong. (We have to work on that.)

I see a place where truth and beauty are the norm and there are no pieces of trash on the streets or under the trees. That is one HUGE thing that will improve LIFE on earth. Please don't throw your trash on the ground, imagine if every one did that. Wouldn't that be awful? I know that littering is against the law. But some igmos actually throw out their trash on the streets anyway, simply because its convenient for them. They don't care about anything else but their selves. I stand jaw dropped every time I see someone not caring for Mother Earth! She is our friend! :)

 Yes I think I'm going to enjoy it here in my old/new spot.

I don't even care anymore about the situation across the street, I do know that as far as I can see there is no trash on the street. I appreciate that.

I am thinking about y'all… I hope I can have more days like this to get these thoughts out of my head. I love GOD so much I don't want to ever argue with HIM again.... I want to do what I can to help the hopeless.

Remember...

You don't have to go anywhere to find GOD... for HE will come into your heart and mind as soon as you ask HIM to... nothing else matters, where you go what you look like or the things you do. It is a private relationship with GOD inside your soul. I can't tell you if it will start off small or big... its really about our individual choices. We will all see the good when we all choose to do good!

GOD Bless US, Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home