MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Sunday, May 24, 2020

The Analogy Of The Rose Garden

Sometimes I just can't believe what is going on in the world today!

I was washing my hair the other day... and ya know all good things come from me washing my hair... I mean, I have had more "Ah Ha' moments washing my hair. My first thought is my mind is vey calm... its because I am very relaxed and clear headed! My second thought is... I do pray a lot when I am in the shower. I think that is something that makes me different. Its like when I drive... there is no radio. I take it as time to talk to GOD too... even on the toilet... I pray to GOD.... GOD doesn't care where you are when you pray... but what the 'hey... you do it within yourself'.

It is nice to be able to go to a place of worship and sit still in peace and meditate in the spirit! Wonderful! But sometimes when you've got kids hollerin' and phones ringing and dogs barking... its the best time to pray to GOD for some help! HAHAHA

I have said it before and I will say it till I die. GOD is not something you can find 'out there' people been looking 'out there' for GOD, but the trick is to find HIM WITHIN!

We learn about the man Jesus... and we follow His essence!

Now, ya know if I don't get this stuff out of my head it hangs around until I do get it written down. I feel like I am just allowing 'the SPIRIT' to guide my fingers, sometimes I read after I write to edit and I think... wow... who'd a thunk it! As I am a servant of GOD.

Now... to be honest, I've never been to a garden party. But I know it happens in life a lot for many of GODS children. And I thank GOD for them... it is nice to see that some people actually live like that. It seems to be such a beautiful thing. A lovely place to be... meeting and greeting all brothers and sisters in Christ... no matter whom they turn out to be! Surprise me! HAHAHA

But getting down to some serious business... it was like a vision... it wasn't a dream, I wasn't dreaming. It was a real vision. Like the vision of the '7 spirits of GOD'... it was that cool!

And I saw the world as unto a 'rose garden' there are so many different life forms in the garden. And if you pluck a flower and put it in your hair or on your lapel or in a vase... there will another flower grow. There are so many different flowers to choose from.... looking closer, the rose bush is like our planet earth... you have some mighty 'pricks' from the thorns... and you have the best blooms of the rose.... now 'the rose' is like Jesus … the main event of the bush! All that is beautiful and lovely and gentle… lots of nice things there... and the fact of the matter, that there are so many roses that do bloom... each and every one who emulates Jesus... so much beauty in the world! And what does the rose bring us???

The rose brings us the very essence of  GOD!

Its like a smell that is very lovely, but you cant see the smell unless you look at the rose!

When one can enter into the Rose Garden... they experience the essence... what we can see when we don't really see... when we close our eyes and just live in the moment...

Do what ya gotta do, Baby!

So as we are attracted to the garden... we can know it even if we're blind to the things around us... we still can find the place where GOD wants us to be... in the very essence of LIFE.. and of course HE tells us within, what we need to know.

Some people can tell us to do things that are morally or ethically wrong... but legal in the law... and because we know GOD personally... we know in our hearts and minds what is the right thing to do. We will know, even if we are not told, that we are not in a good place... but we know inside our soul... (the very essence of GOD)... that some people do, do the wrong thing, and then we are told to get away from those people and wipe the dust off our feet and get on our way. And soon those corrupt people will die and the ones who know Jesus can sorta re-enter Him within the people. Funny I went to write another word but 're-enter' came up instead and I knew it was the right word to put there.

Ya see? I am nothing without GOD!

I do hope I get to see it! I want to be able to see The New Heaven and the New Earth... as old will pass away and the resurrection of  THE SPIRIT of Jesus... can you imagine a world where everyone emulates Jesus? Oh what a perfect world it would be! People being good to people in the sense that what is good for you is good for me! The very place where you can see a smile and it shows to be genuine! A place where no one worried about their children for the whole of the people cared about the whole of the people!

As in We The People... a people born of men and raised up by GOD to be a PPP... (practically perfect person) And we live on 'through our children as we teach them the right ways to be.

Learn about Jesus... The Man! Find GOD through the Holy Ghost!

Be of one accord in THE LOVE OF GOD...

and Be Ye awesome!

GOD Bless US, Everyone... IJCNA :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home