MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Monday, April 26, 2021

Voting With Palm Scans

 So in my last post I had to go back and change a paragraph because it was a very ambiguous statement. So if you read the last blog, please go and reread, its been updated.

I have some questions...

Why is our current administration bringing so many people into our country, when we can't even take care of our own? We have tons of street people camping here and there and yet, 'some people' want to bring in more people. This is not a good thing.

I think its because the cabal is wanting to break us, make us less than the greatest country in the world. Most of the time when people do this, its usually because they are jealous and want to have power and control over a people, because that's the way arrogance spins itself. Greed takes over within a persons heart and makes them blind to the hardships of others. Only promoting their own agenda.

I am having a hard time here.

Because I know how much better things could be.

But, the cabal wants to bring in more people so they will have more votes and will have more people to claim need for. And so they get more money to help more people and it never goes where its supposed to go. It only goes into a few non needy peoples pockets.

I don't think we should be having all these people come into our country, until we can get our own lives together. Why add more who need, when we are not even able to help our own needy? 

It makes me cry... then it makes me mad. 

Mad because people are deliberately choosing the evils in the world. And I just want to smack them upside their heads to clear their brain fog. 

You can sure tell how far we are away from GOD.

And then again... I thank GOD for so many good people who stand up against the evils in the world. I can see it everyday, with my GODS eye view... Good men and woman speaking out with sane reason to believe that we can pinpoint the problems and we can fix the issues at hand.

Yes, there is a lot of corruption that needs to be dealt with.

One thing I can tell you right now is how to keep our voting systems legit, PALM SCANS! Lets make palm scans the way of future voting. No if ands or buts. If you want to vote, you get registered with a palm scan. I mean why isn't this implemented already? 

The past election was a farce.

And I can't wait to see the reality coming out of that!

One day it's going to make a great movie!

Well, I've been up all night. And now I have to go help get my grand kids to school. Both mom and dad must work. I am grateful to be able to help. One day they will all be grown and they won't need me anymore. Ooops, GOD says not. They will always need me for hugs and words of encouragement!

Lets spread the word... Vote with a Palm Scan! Woohoo!

GOD Bless US Everyone! IJCNA



 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home