MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Is There Help For Me 2

 I was watching a new preacher. His name is Matt Mattix. (I think) 

He was talking about things that touched my heart. Like without knowing me, he apologized for all the horrible men 'out there'. With my mothers 8 marriages and my 3, I have not known many good men. Except my Grandfather. He was a good man and GOD blessed me when my grandparents took us in.

Another thing he was talking about was money blessings he has received. He said there are many people out there in the world who want to help, but if we don't let them know, how can they know?

I also know that people don't like to donate to 'people' who could blow the money. And I have read on Facebook many who want to help others, but they want to pay the money to a legitimate cause. 

So I figured I would come on here and tell my problem. About 5 years ago my estranged sister called me, her house had burnt down and her cancer was back and I told her to come to my house, no questions asked, I had a room for her. (my kids had moved out). 

She helped me get a new bathroom. That is paid for. She helped me apply for some home repairs and new doors and windows, the old ones were broken. We set up a payment plan. 

We had had 3 years of reconnecting and learning to love each other again. About 2 years ago, in August, she died, here, in her room, it was on a Saturday. I will never forget the day. I found her when I went to wake her up, to go in the kitchen. But she didn't move. I checked her pulse, couldn't find one and didn't see her breathing. I screamed her name and rolled her over and I saw her face. 

We called 911 and tried to revive her. It didn't work.

Now, I am trying to pay all these bills myself. I am paying more interest than anything. I cant get a bank loan because of my debt to income ratio. And I have been praying to GOD for help. I am ready to sell my book, Proverbs 2000, Solomon's Wisdom Reborn. But I don't know how.

So I am going to try this. I will update here and change the info, if it does change.

I am praying to GOD for help, maybe HIS angels will hear me.

This first bill is for the doors and windows. And I also have 2 more of home repairs, but will see how and if this one works. Please if GOD asks you, please help.

Service Finance Company, LLC - 866-254-0497

Nancy Pope - account number 1836760

Balance - $9,694.22

If this works I will update this blog and I will be able to have a testimony!

I made $14,400.00 last year. I make $8.80 an hour. 64 hours every 2 weeks.

I'm not telling anyone that I am doing this.

GOD willing, I will know there is someone there for me too.

GOD Bless US Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home