MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Monday, July 05, 2021

An Angel Came To Visit

 Wow, I can hardly believe it! But its all true!

If y'all have been reading my posts I did ask for financial help. It was a while back. There was no response but it might of been they don't take payments that way. But not to long ago I received a late tax bill of 1400. and freaked because they were going to charge 15% interest! I did panic!

I am 61 year old grandmother and I do work. I make 8.8$ an hour at 32 hours a week. I don't make much money so its really hard to cover everything. You see my sister was living here and helped me do some home repairs and she was paying them but she died and it all fell on me. Now, I do have 2 close friends who bring me food on a regular basis. Thank GOD for that! I could apply for food help but, I feel embarrassed. I choose to eat lots of beans and other peoples left overs.

So I was really hurting and I got this thought of appealing privately to my friends on the book for help and I offered some of my old treasures... a beautiful Mexican dancing outfit, shirt... colorful sequined  skirt and blue sequined shoes that tied up the leg with ribbons, for the taxes... and 3 nestled ashtrays from Royal Haeger for the gutters and under eves... and 2 sets of china from Southern Pacific Railroad for the doors and windows. I never got any response there either. Which shows you not even my friends or family will help. Really sad about that. I did get a call from a very close friend worried about me, but she is retired and is lucky to get the little amount that she gets. I told her I was handling it, but just paying the minimum payments. In fact she is one of those friends who brings me food.

So time went on... and yesterday on old friend of mine showed up. I'll call her Ms. A. She's not on the book so she didn't see the post. So she had gone to visit a mutual friend who I'll call Ms. P... who is on the book and she told her about my problem. Ms. P is also a widow on disability and unable to help. But let me say this woman is so smart with natural knowledge that if you have any problem she knows the answer! I do call her when I need info on anything... health, antiques... the treatment of vinyl records... I could never give her enough credit for her wisdom. Oh yes, she has GODLY wisdom also! 

But most of my friends do. 

So Ms. A said to me, "Hey Ms. P was telling me about a post you made, hang on I gotta get a cigarette." I laughed nervously, "Oh yeah."  I knew what it was about and told her about my situation.

Now this lady has worked in a Law office for years and had lost her job, during the pandemic and was collecting unemployment and I was worried about HER financially... she has for years given all she had to her 'ungrateful kids' (her words not mine, I've never met them) and she has often spent time crying with me and we would pray and I would uplift her as well as GOD instructed me to. You see, she is a beautiful lady... inside and out. People have used and abused her ... her X husband, her brother... her sis in law... a couple boyfriends... but mostly her kids hurt her the worst emotionally. She has every right to be in pain. But she is strong in the Lord and GOD has always caught her when she would fall. I'm telling you GOD LOVES this Lady!

So when I finished telling Ms. A  my sad story she said "I want to help you".  What? I looked at her... "Really?" She said "Yes" ... she asked if she could Zelle me money and WOW... I just happen to be able to be Zelled! She was getting in her car.. I started to cry... I mean I couldn't believe she was saying that! I mean she has given her kids everything. She rents a house, she does own her car. But honestly I was worried about her financially and she was saying she was going to help me! Now I became confused because let me say this... if Ms. A says something you better believe it to be true! I knew she wouldn't bullshit or joke about it! But... wiping my tears I told her to "be safe and I loved her"... I always say that to her, it wasn't about the promise of help. 

So when she got home she zelled me enough money to practically pay off the taxes! OMG... she did it!

I cried as I immediately sent it through e'pay to the county tax office! 

Here is our text!

Her: Hey girly Happy 4th. I'm in town and wanted to stop on my way home. If that's good for you.

Me: Yes that's a good plan.

Her: Thanks Sweetie.

          And then she showed up and all that... and then later at 9:59PM

Me: OMG! You really did it!!! Oh I pray GOD blesses you 100fold! I can hardly believe you did this for me! My home taxes! I'm sending it right now!

Her: GOD bless us All!

Me: OMG... I just sent it to the tax collector with tears streaming down my face! I have no words... But Thank you so much for helping me. No one ever has b4.

           And then this morning...

Me: How you doing? Any regrets? I feel so much relief. I praise GOD for the feeling. Here I was worried about you financially and you cared about me financially! I feel like words are so insufficient. Only GOD can understand and fix our lives for the good. You are angel sent from GOD! Please don't deny it cause I wonder if you really understand how much you helped. I pray GOD can show you and bless you 100 times over! I mean you didn't even hesitate at all! You just wanted to help! I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Her: You make me cry girl tears of joy I could do something to help someone who really appreciates it! Thank You Jesus! I love and admire you so much! You such a good Godly woman, so proud I am of you! 

Me: Well I'm crying tears too! Again! It's hard to realize you care THAT MUCH! That was GOD within you! HE told you and you helped! Wow! I will always remember! 

Her: Yes it was!

Me: I normally wouldn't accept help. But long ago the elders in the church said if you don't accept help you deny the helper of a blessing. Its a HUGE deal.

Her: Yes ma'am its hard to accept help but you didn't ask. I inquired. There is a difference.

Me: Yes I see!

Her: God moves in miraculous and mysterious ways! He is awesome! Amazing Grace! 

Me: AMEN Sista!

         Well I wanted to share this with y'all. It has inspired a new hope that this is just the beginning of a whole new world for me! I am still in a terrible way financially. Since my sister passed its been real hard. So I did post my story before so if you understand my situation and want to help you can email me at motherpope at either the Yahoo or gmail mail. and I will gladly send you 1 of my treasures for helping. 

I am praying for relief...

GOD Bless US Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home