MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Hatred

 One of the things the cabal doesn't understand is that we are an educated PEOPLE.

Just because they THINK we're stupid, doesn't mean we are!

And that is why they will never win!

In the world where there is a clear line drawn by GOD, to educate us to the spiritual side of life, we know the difference between right and wrong. Good and bad. Saints and sinners. Love and Hate, We know what is best for us and no idea the cabal puts out will break US! 

We know in the end THE PEOPLE will see to it that we have a grounded base. Roots that value LIFE and LOVE! We are wise to the lies of the devil! And when we all stand together and fight against the evils in the world, we WILL win!

Like, I am going to tell you why Israel will always win! Because that is the home base where Jesus walked and talked as a man, who loves goodness, for goodness sake! No weapon formed against Israel will cause its fall, because GOD is on Israel's side. And if the ones who hate Israel would only open their spiritual eyes they will see they are wrong to HATE and do violence and they will stop and will end their own suffering! 

Praise GOD!

Hatred is just wrong, bad, evil! It only causes pain to the hater and the hated. Most of US know that already.  And we are smart enough to find out the true facts. We don't listen to the cabal!

We are not stupid and what the cabal doesn't know is, PEOPLE do research! 

I am so sick and tired of all the lies. You see, GOD has given the gift of truth to me. I can always see a lie as it comes out of the persons mouth. HAHAHA can you imagine living with me? I don't feel sorry for them because they don't realize how ridiculous they look. And mostly I keep my mouth quiet about it, but sometimes I do speak up and tell them I know the truth! HAHAHA

I guess that's why they stay around. They are so fascinated that I can help them see truth. Many people run away when they figure out I am onto them. But GOD bless the ones who stay and work on their own spirit to create a better life for themselves, filled with truth and LOVE!

Oh yeah, sometimes people HATE me for it!

I don't care! They've tried to beat me down and beat me up... but the Lord is with me!

Karma bites!

My favorite part of it is when they finally come to me and apologize and tell me how much better their life is with LOVE/TRUTH within, instead of lies and hate. This is the greatest thing because I LOVE to see people gain personal knowledge. I know how it feels to be lost and then found!

I know I said, GOD didn't come for those who have a perfect life! And its true, but many pretend to have the perfect life, but on the inside they have personal pain. Sad isn't it... when they cant admit it.

Even if it's just a little thing that bugs the crap out of you... GOD is there for you!

Many people want you to follow them... but I say... Follow Jesus! 

There are many people who already follow Jesus, hang out with them and soon you will be like Jesus, a smart good person who loves by the heart not by the size of the bank account. People who know what is good in life and they know to stay away from bad people.

Some people actually know this by heart, they are not a religious sort, but more of a spiritually good person. They have the wisdom that GOD gives when you seek it!

And wise PEOPLE know HATE is the wrong evil way that comes from arrogance and jealousy. These are both bad attitudes that will not bring you to the good places in life.

Our world will not be a place run by arrogance, but by caring about others.

I see the good people all the time! There are more good than there is bad. In fact I think its more like; 87% good people out there! I think the good will overpower the bad one day and we will all be the better for it! There will be a new earth and a new heaven, as the cabal will grow old and die and will have no more power as their support system rejects them as they catch onto their wicked ways.

I pray and ask GOD to let me live to see the day! 

I love to see the place run by young people who haven't let the evils of the world get to them! They are shining jewels in the sun! In the LIGHT where everything is seen clearly!

GOD Bless US Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home