MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Truth Of GOD

 Something really upsetting happened the other day. Umm yesterday. My second grand daughter so casually said.. "I don't believe in GOD." Whaaattt? How could she say that after knowing me for almost 13 years? It really stunned me and sorta upset me. But I knew exactly what to say to her... and anyone who says they don't believe in GOD. 

So... your saying that you don't believe in LOVE??? Or the truth? Because GOD is a label that we put on LOVE and TRUTH... and WISDOM... lets not forget wisdom as being the top shelf thing that we get from GOD... because inside us all... there is a seed of evil and a seed of good... we must decide which to cultivate! Because all this amounts to, is the ability to know the truth of what is real and honest and good. You see, there IS a difference between right and wrong and many, many people have no clue about it or what makes them different. 

So what GOD did for HIS PEOPLE is to have US write what we know!

There is good 'v' bad... wrong 'v' right... truth 'v' a lie. There is also a HUGE difference between 'saintly actions' and 'demonic actions'. And being a Christian gives US the chance to learn the difference!

Its from really smart people of the day, who LOVE others and who promote TRUTH and JOY!

Truth being... The Joy Of The Lord Is My Strength!

Its wonderful to live with a smile on your face and feel the joy of the good life! Knowing you have multitudes of people who LIVE and ones who have died and are in the spirit now, who love you and want to help you. Doesn't matter live or dead... because we are all just a step away from there too!

Now, how can something survive for so long and not be real? I can tell you its all about unseen evidence... you have to see through the eyes of the spirit! You can do that with the holy ghost inside you... its a small piece of 'the spirit of GOD' that comes alive in you when you seek it!

Without the spirit... you only see through fleshly eyes. You have no clue what it all means. You just live doing what makes you happy. And if that's good enough for you, then... you're going to miss out on 50% of your life's potential. And I can promise... GOD will always be there waiting on you to finally get it. Even if its on your death bed and you start seeing people who have passed. You get the picture.

Choosing GOD is a choice for the GOOD... anything else will take you down a dark path, to say the least. Being a Christian sets you up to know before hand what lies around the bend. Knowing GOD prepares you for your darkest hour. Knowing GOD gives you the heads up you need to make a better, more informed decision.

The bad part is there are many demons who sneak in your life, when you are unaware of what the bad parts of life can do to you. My heart goes out to all the women... errr (and young men) who get blindsided and the demons take their life. And then their poor spirit is stuck like Chuck... in a place where they can never go back and right a wrong choice... or fix a deadly mistake.

Just because U choose not to believe in GOD, doesn't mean HE does not exist.

When you choose the wrong path, you set yourself up for a fall. We've seen it happen many times. Many different people. Several times throughout history! You could study these cases for years and would never know all the stories that can be told. You get the message early on, if your smart!

GOD is what unites US as a PEOPLE... a good people who live to make life better for everyone! There is never a true man or woman of GOD who thinks only of themselves. They always think of others in their life! They keep others in their hearts! They do good their whole lives knowing that they have set a good example for others who will come after them. And follow a path well worn.

It is GOD who gives US good direction in this life!

Who doesn't want good advise? I just wish I would of had parents who gave me good advise... I just wish I would of had parents who set a good example for me. But they both were whores... caring only where they could get their next piece. Not caring about their children... who can see them lie and cheat. And many other bad things I saw them do. And saw the things that they didn't do.

I had friends... I saw their parents. Oh boy... I feel cheated.

But I also thank GOD for giving me the attention of my maternal grand parents who only had 1 child, my mother... Thank GOD my Grandparents LOVED US enough to make the sacrifices they made to take care of us. Ohhh, they were devout Methodists. Good GODLY people who cared.

I am not saying that Methodists are the only religion that cares... there are many good religions who teach US the words of GOD and the actions of Jesus and all the Saints before him. I would never limit GOD to 1 religion. HE IS THE GOD OF LOVE for all who LOVE HIM!

So this morning, there was my 2nd grand daughter hanging with my 1st grand daughter talking about some of the wonderful things of GOD! You see... Ya just have to put it in the right perspective!

Praise GOD Thank U Jesus!

GOD Bless US, Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home