MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Sunday, December 26, 2021

Hate, Not

 I am the sort of person who wakes up feeling good. I don't let shit bring me down. I have a safe home and family who love me... sometimes too much. But I take life in stride, and I feel so blessed with it. 

Sometimes when others are having a bad day, or they are letting things get to them and they are having a bad fit of sorts. I always ask, 'did Jesus teach us to be like that?' And I walk away and soon enough the Lord works in their heart and they get back in the mode of Jesus!

My grandfather said to me once, "Find GOD" I didn't understand it then, but the words resonated in my heart. Best advice I ever got! Because the wisdom of GOD can perfect your soul! And you will be soooo happy about it when it hits your brain! 

One of the wisest men in history, Socrates said, "An unexamined life is not worth living."

So, we know it is good to examine our actions. The consequences of this are a very good thing! When we have the wisdom of GOD, that is the wisdom of the ages... we are able to examine our actions to see if they are good or bad. We know that with the Holy Ghost, which is the spirit of GOD, we know in our hearts and minds what is good or bad. 

The devil depends so much on your ignorance of this. 

Something really sad is the fact that some people are being bad, and they don't even know that they are being bad. They are just emulating someone who did the same thing. 

This is why GOD wants us to emulate Jesus, the most perfect person of all time!

I love to see people I know emulating Christ! 

Today... we were talking about how we all have a parent who loved themselves more than they did us, their children. I believe I will suffer the rest of my life for my parents' choice of loving themselves more than they loved me. In my case both of my parents loved themselves the most. Now there's a natural disaster... divorce and fatherless children are the result of this action. We see it all day long in some people still. They didn't get that Bible learnin' in. One of the earliest lessons I learned at 6 years old came right after 'Jesus Loves Me'! It was this... 

GOD is 1st, my friends and family are 2nd, and I am 3rd. 

There's something special about being that 3rd person. 

Here is the theory. If your putting others first, they are putting you first and we all get the loving care we need. But these days, we have lost track of our senses and we have learned to put ourselves first. Why? 

I can tell you I have been told many times; you must put yourself first so you can care for others. But GODS way, you always have someone to care for you. GOD never meant for people to be alone in life. 

And if we are emulating Jesus...

I've seen to many people who have been selfish all their lives, always in a bad mood, tearing down others... nothing is ever good enough... I have noticed they always end up alone because people get tired of all that crap!

Will I always be bitter? 

I don't feel like I am being bitter as I have forgiven them for being selfish. But what remains is the pain of the suffering. I will always suffer for their sin. I will always hurt inside for the rest of my natural life. Because if they had put GOD first, they wouldn't have ended up hating each other.

And that leads me to my main thought... 

I was watching TV this morning; it was a news show. They were talking about racism. 

HUGE deal in the media, but I am seeing that in our daily lives it is not the case. I feal like we solved the race issue long ago. Some people keep dragging it out again. And to me, this is just the devil trying to put HATE back into our hearts, instead of having the LOVE of GOD in there. 

Don't listen to them. Don't allow the hate to consume you! Emulate Jesus, the one who taught us to LOVE and CARE and HELP each other in this life!

Lots of people are doing it! I can look almost anywhere and see the LOVE being shared, burdens being shared by those who care and can actually HELP!

This is again where Jesus comes to HELP US!

In my city, yesterday a son shot and killed his mother. Don't you know that had they had the LOVE of GOD with them, it wouldn't have happened? No one with the LOVE of GOD would ever harm another human being, unless of course they had to, to save their life or the life of the children.

This is why GOD will always reign true... 

GOD IS WITH US!

We have the wisdom of an entity who shares the knowledge for FREE!

It's not just for certain people... it's for you! It's for your brother and sister and cousin and parents. It's for your neighbors and your children and your coworkers. 

Can you imagine a workplace where there is peace and harmony?  If you have that, U R Blessed! Some people have to suffer haters on the job. I can't imagine the suffering of that! How terrible that would be. I am grateful I have never had to deal with that. What can solve this issue? Jesus! If that mean coworker shared the LOVE of Christ, there wouldn't be a problem.

Let's promote the SPIRIT of Jesus... where the fruit of the spirit is LOVE, JOY, PEACE.

Let's not promote the hate.

Do you want to know what keeps me going? What keeps me in a good mood? It's because I know that GOD will bring me to a better place! And honestly, I want the people I love in my life with me always! Yes, sometimes I want to go off by myself, but I know that one day I won't have to do that anymore, because in time we will have Jesus to lead and guide us! All will be kind and thoughtful!

GOD Bless US, Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home