MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Friday, January 21, 2022

I Am Angry

   I found out this morning that my 13-year-old granddaughter had a field trip. They were instructed to wear a cap or hat because of the sun. And when I was told to make her wear her USA cap by her mother, my blood boiled at the reason. 

You see, her teacher had told her specifically NOT to wear her TRUMP cap!

     "We don't want to stir up any trouble" she had said. 

Now why would she say that about Trump and not about Biden?

The cabal is truly in control.

And the reason that I am so angry is because you wouldn't have to tell Trump fans that. Because Trump fans are a good group of people who are only trying to save America from the evils in this world.

You don't see Trump fans out there in the street destroying other people property or killing people just because they hate someone!

And even if I do hate someone, I am not going to go kill them!

Or beat them up or scream in their faces.

If my neighbor loves Biden, I am not going to go make trouble with them, hit them or even waste my energy on hating them. As you probably know Jesus teaches me to live and let live, and sooner or later I know the truth will come out (as it is doing now), and people are going to know this Biden administration is not doing so well. 

In fact, I believe that it is the Biden people who should not wear a Biden cap. We would all laugh at the craziness of it all! 

Here's some truth. It would NOT be my granddaughter who would cause trouble with her Trump cap on... it would be the haters problem, who are choosing to make trouble.

My granddaughter also has a Confederate flag hanging in her room with several other flags. I guess there are those who would want to go beat her up or kill her just for that!

So where is my granddaughter's freedom to wear her favorite cap?

The issue is not with my granddaughter, she is not harming anyone. 

The issue is with the haters.

WHY?

The sad part about this is that I had to tell my granddaughter she does NOT have freedom in America anymore. Where are her rights to wear her favorite cap?

Here is the real deal.

The cabal is working for the evilest deal in this world. But their arrogance and greed will bring them down. You can see them living a haughty life where regular people don't matter to them. They will kill anyone for their own greed.

The greatest thing about GODS PEOPLE is they stand for truth and love and living a life where everyone matters! In fact, our government works for US... We are their boss!

What is even more bizarre is Trump has done nothing but GOOD for us!

There is not one thing, people can come up with, of what bad thing has Trump done to you? I've done my research and there just is no good reason for my granddaughter not to be able to wear her Trump hat! Her other grandparent gave it to her as a gift and she loves it! But you see, haters don't want her to love Trump. I tell her, "They have no clue what is really going on because they are being lied to by the cabal."

Now if you don't know what 'cabal' means, please just look it up. Far be it from me to try to explain it, to people who choose to believe lies.

GOD can show you how GOOD is being repressed. Evil is being celebrated.

So for now, all we can do is pray and stand against the lies. 

There, I feel better now...

GOD Bless US Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home