MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Friday, September 11, 2015

The PEOPLE

I have been so unhappy these past few days. I am seeing more and more truth, that I don't really want to know. It really makes me sad to see these things that some people do. 

Last night someone decides they are going to post on a Christian page something... on my post... just to argue. And when he challenged me after about 5 posts, he shut up and deleted all his posts. 

I am a very hard person to live with, its true. You got to be on your toes to live with me. But so many people do choose to, because I am going to be straight up, I am not going to go off behind someones back and talk shit, if I'm gonna talk it will be to your face or on the phone, but I do prefer face to face, eye to eye when working out an issue. 

And with GOD leading and guiding me, I win all the time! Because I speak the truth and you can't argue with the truth... and if you try to find an excuse I will keep you focused on reality. I suppose that's why some will block or delete me, so they don't have to hear my come back.

It is so weird to think of this because I have always been very meek and mild. And is why I am very reclusive. Oh I can get out in society and smile and chat with my neighbors... but its simple talk. Many times people will ask me something at the grocery store... I think I have an approachable face. But I know its all about the mood. When people are happy and they smile a lot, its more of a chance that other people will smile back at them. But if you have a sour face with a frown and don't make eye contact, people are more apt not to ask, so I guess I do have a smile for others.

Usually if I am very upset I stay home and I will not go out in public. 

I am thinking we must have a lot of happy people in my hood, because people are so friendly at the grocery store. Oh, there are some who are gloomy... but I still smile at them. I don't know what they are going through, what if they just lost their best friend? 

Some people are so different. I don't like how others can be so mean and hateful. I don't understand how someone can get so angry that they get a gun and shoot a stranger for whatever reason... like road rage...  you really have to worry about that when your driving along and you do an 'oooops' and someone gets out of their car cause you cut them off and they come and scream and curse at you, some have been known to shoot others due to road rage, I have never had that happen to me, but you hear about it on the news ever so often. And I have seen videos of  Muslims driving aside some cars and killing all the people in the car with automatic rifles...    

And cheaters... many have murdered because they caught their lover cheating with another... I have heard the story many many times over. I can understand wanting to kill them... but GOD says NO... we love them and let them go, or let them stay, whichever we choose, that tears em up even more as they spend the rest of time trying to 'make it up to you' ... 

You know its best not to sin like that. Sin will always take you to a place that is not good. People hurt people when they sin... that's why GOD tells us not to!

I have never seen so many 'Christians' being so hateful in all my life and yet seeing Agnostic and Muslim people being kind. I am horrified to see that here, right here there are people who are crazy nuts... they have nothing to control their actions. They get mad and they destroy stuff that isn't even theirs... and I have also seen people get mad at someone and destroy their own stuff and then blame someone else... they have lost touch with GOD! 

I am happy to see that some people are actually following GOD and are being kind and know that we don't... as HIS PEOPLE... destroy anything, unless its evil. 

And that is where Muslims come in... I think they honestly believe they are doing the right thing by Allah to kill others and destroy their history. I am hoping and praying that the Muslims who hear the truth of LOVE and PEACE will tell their cousins to stop the ancient barbaric practices of old and allow people to live and let live their own life. 

I remember when John Lennon sang Imagine... and the part about 'no religion too' struck me to the bone because I didn't ever want to lose GOD! 

But now I am seeing that GOD is not in all religions... but GOD is in all true GOD fearing Christians... that is all of the Christians who actually care about reading about Jesus and his story. The ones who read the word about how to be and how to act. Because if no one is instructing people on how to act, they are open to all sorts of hate and violence. As we can see what is going on in the world today. People who have turned their backs on GOD... 

One woman said... "well I believe in GOD and Jesus but I don't know so much about the Bible, and I don't think being gay is a sin."  HA! Now you see here, this is the problem, we have people who want to believe but don't read the Bible. They bring up the old testament, not even realizing the whole point of Jesus was to change the covenant that GOD had made with HIS PEOPLE! No longer could a man sin all week and then go make a sacrifice to GOD and be cleaned... he would just go out and sin again... knowing that it would be a bird or a lamb or a goat taking his place being slaughtered. Now not all people did this... some people even went farther and actually killed the sinner. Which as you know some people still do today. 

But the way that GOD has it set up now, you cannot escape your sin. if you do not belong to GOD as HIS child, you will suffer and whine and not ever have a solution, you will suffer and die in your sin, never knowing that it was GOD who tried to warn us. And then again, if you are a child of GOD and HE lives within your own heart and mind... there is no question. GOD knows... you know... and GOD will always chastise you when your wrong and praise you when your doing good. 

God wants us to avoid sin at all cost... HE tells us what is bad... what is sinful... if we don't listen, its our own fault. If we don't learn, its our own fault. If we profess with our mouth that we are Christian and yet we don't act like it... rest assured GOD knows! GOD sees that we choose TV over reading HIS word... GOD knows that some would prefer a fight rather than a peaceful resolution.

That guy last night, he was looking for a fight... and when he saw that I would not feed into his hate... that I said things out of truth and love... oh he was g.o.n.e... GONE... even deleted all his posts. 

I was actually glad because I wasn't in the mood for childish attitudes. 

I LOVE grown ups who act like grownups. 

I love the PEOPLE who know that I speak truth!

I have to much invested in this not to!

Some days I get mad at GOD... I am so stressed and I don't understand how other people can be so hateful and heartless. I have to live with them and love them anyway and I must be patient and kind in the way that I talk to them or they will feel like I am attacking them and they will react. On the days where I am feeling sad and alone... I do get mad at GOD... but then GOD reminds me... that HE... for a REASON gave us our own free will... because HE doesn't want a violent and angry people... and if your gonna be that way, even GOD doesn't want to have anything to do with it! 

I really want to get into Genesis with this one, but I am saving that for its own book. 

But from the beginning the people were like animals... but GOD had a vision of a smarter better way! So he created a kind of INTELLIGENCE so that we can learn to do better!

We can create good things...

We can LOVE each other and we can follow rules for a better life!

We can see today what happens when THE PEOPLE lose touch with GOD!

They resort back to animalistic ways... 

Some people are just seeking entertainment... but look, there is so much other better stuff to do out there! Just go look and GOD says you will find what your looking for!

Some people are seeking to dominate... just for that superior feeling they get when they think everyone is under their thumb. They love the feeling of importance. 

But GOD says to be meek and humble... don't think of yourself like that, no one is better than anyone... we are just all different.  

I think its amazing to see a beautiful person be ugly and an ugly person be beautiful!

My Grandmother used to always say... "Pretty IS as pretty DOES! Ya gotta act pretty to be pretty"... so when a beautiful woman acts all radical and crazy... she does a terrible dis service to herself...  other people see that and they think... "Uh... sorry, I gotta go... talk to ya later" and then she never hears from him again. And then finds a way to blame the man. Same with a religion... when your painted out to be so beautiful, but then you show your ugly... it will also drive people away!... So it doesn't have to be all about women in these days and times. I am not speaking of a strictly sexual union either. I have seen women go off on each other at parties and other places... I suppose that is what attracts viewers on the reality shows... its like... lets do something strange and bizarre... people are attracted to the strange and the bizarre... 

I tell ya, it does help me feel good about myself. 

But I also would not want to be in a place where everyone is so fake and phony the sweetness is dripping like syrup on the walls... I want to be where people are real... where they are kind and silly and helpful... but that is just to boring for some... they want to feel the extreme and that's all fine and good for them... remember... different strokes for different folks.

I am reminded of the fact that GOD loves us all no matter what we are... no matter if your Jew, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Confucian or you worship HIS 'Great Spirit'! GOD LOVES the diversity! And I can see the LOVE in all of these PEOPLE.., because GOD has shown it to me!

I can tell some examples here, but GOD says if I do that, some people will see themselves as above others... and that is what we DO NOT want! Its the story of Genesis... no one is better than anothers.. we are all the same when we teach that LOVE is the answer... when we LOVE ONE ANOTHER we fulfill GODS law and that's that! No excuses... no demands... just living with LOVE leading and guiding us, by the SPIRIT... not the doctrine... not the habits or traditions... but the LOVE, man!

When GOD is instructing it will be both times of sorrow and also times of joy... hang on a minute and something will change! Its just the way it is... its LIFE... its wonderful... and awesome... 

Every downfall has an upside! 

When we lose someone due to old age... GOD always gives us a new soul to love! Only this time, your gonna be the older one... your gonna be the one to teach the young ones what its all about, and your gonna be the one who dies and leaves an empty spot for them, which will be filled with another soul of GODS choosing, see how GOD creates change in this life? WOW...

We need to be aware of what we are teaching the children without dominating them.

Basic information will never change... and this is the old info where GOD tells us whats up! I mean we are not new here... humans have been on this earth for... ever... and there is so much knowledge out there, there is no reason for people to be stupid. 

Just like that young man last night... HAHAHA... He wasn't stupid! He knew when to get out!

Yes, I do think its hard to live with me... although the people staying here will say its not. But I want people to LOVE each other... no gossiping behind each others backs... if your gonna say something about someone, say it to their face... so you can work it out with knowledge! There is no fighting around here... no one throws things and breaks them... we are at peace.

This is how it should be. The majority of people here are Christians who are daily reading the Bible and learning more and more about how GOD intended for things to be.

That's what we should all do... as we make our own way... all of our paths are different... but the end is the same with Jesus.. for Jesus takes us directly to GOD! 

Its to bad there are so many caught up in the world as to think they can sin and its all gonna be OK... because its NOT gonna be. People have learned a lot about LIFE... and we know that GOD is the way to follow that is GOOD and full of LOVE for one another...

No one is greater than the other... we all bleed red blood.

We are all on the road to no where...

Who will direct your path? Satan who lives in the world and always tries to entice you to do things just for the pleasure of it?

I just heard that more than 50 people were killed in a crane collapse in Meccas biggest Mosque... and to me, being the date... that would be GOD trying to give another warning... 

Remember what happened at the tower of Babel... if you don't, you can google it... but it was when 'men' decided they were going to build a tower to heaven to confront GOD... and you know what GOD did there... so now... how men in Mecca are arrogant to the point of thinking its OK to kill the infidel... Well GOD is showing you in a much kinder way on this patriotic day in History...

We need to pay attention... GOD is trying to help us, but HE cant help us if we ignore HIM.

Say YES to LOVE... for GOD is LOVE!

GOD bless us... Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home