MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Sunday, September 06, 2015

The Greatest Misconception Of Sin

I have a couple things on my mind today.

I want to talk about a dream I had a couple days ago. I should of gotten up when it woke me up at 3:30 AM...  with my heart beating so hard with anxiety, but I laid there and prayed about it.

I have never been a criminal running from the law. I have known some... but I am not one to harbor a criminal, as soon as I find out that someone is a criminal I make them leave and they are not allowed to come back until they turn themselves in and get right with the law.

We are supposed to respect the law... not riot and murder cops when we find corruption... we write letters and petition and expose corruption and allow GOD to handle things!

So, in my dream I am in a Church... singing gospel music with everyone singing together... I was sure feeling the holy SPIRIT... but someone who was with me, stole something of great value... and started running... and jerked me up with them... I cannot see who the person is... but I followed them because I was with them... and THE PEOPLE saw me running with the person and knew who I was but not the other person, so it became my name they were calling... my face they were looking for... we went into a huge building going through corridors... running from them... lots of people chasing us... we ended up in a hotel, and I was watching the news with my name an face plastered there... and I wasn't even guilty... in fact, I didn't even know what it was that was taken from the Church, my friend was very vague in their talking.

But what I do remember was the fear... the unknowing... wondering how I was going to get back home safely... which I knew if I left the hotel alone, I could walk the ditch to my home. But what then? The PEOPLE knew me and knew where I lived... and I knew I was being falsely accused. That was about the time I woke up with a pounding heart and physically shaken, mentally disturbed.

Part of me wanted to get up and come in here and write about it, but I didn't even understand the dream at that point... and really I don't think I knew what it meant until right this moment as I am remembering and writing about it. It has been stuck in my head for 3 days now.

Guilty by association.

I remember when I was about 2... my mother married a man who believed in corporal punishment and he taught her to strip us naked and would beat us till we would bleed... that was the purpose. He said you can't teach a kid a lesson without pain. I won't go all into this because I have written about it before and also it will make me cry. But the deal was... there was another rule... when one got in trouble, we all got in trouble. And so me being just 2, got stripped and beat for things that I had no clue about. Guilty by association. Sorta what is going on in the world today.

So over the years I have become very reclusive.

So many people out there doing so much sinful actions... even my own family... and I see it as something similar. People judge me by others. I don't think that's fair. But life is not fair... PEOPLE have had this crap thrown at them since the beginning of time. Many had others who were filled with evil spirits accuse them falsely just for revenge or spite. But,  "Vengeance is mine" says the Lord!

It is easy to see the demons at work in the world. But you need spiritual eyes to see them.

Allow GOD into your heart and mind... HE will guide you into the way that is good and right! HE will show you the error of your ways... and HE will show you a NEW WAY!

You see the Devil is in the mix within the world and we have denied GOD a place in our lives and look see what we have... Satan is working in many places... in the hate that is shown to others... Satan loves to make us hate each other and hurt each other... but GOD doesn't want that for us. GOD wants us to live in PEACE and JOY and loving the life that we are given... LIFE is a gift from GOD... GOD breathed the breath of life into us... now its up to us to make our way... we are not on our own... we have minions around us, some working for GOD and others working for Satan.

We have the freedom to choose if we are going to be evil and hate and kill and destroy... or will we LOVE and help and heal those in need??? There was a time when there was no freedom to choose, you either follow the law or you die. You got/get murdered for your 'sin'... it was that way long ago and there are still places that follow a certain religion who still murder for sin. Men who are allowed legally to murder wives and daughters if they say or do anything to piss them off.

But then there is Jesus... and his message of LOVE and CARE...

Which brings me to the greatest... well what I feel like is the greatest misconception that PEOPLE have been doing for a very long time. Not all people... because true PEOPLE who follow GOD  do not sin... they are righteous and rightly so... they are the ones who know that we don't take Jesus for granted... Jesus did not say "hey, its OK to sin now... I got ya covered, go out and have a free for all... have fun cause nothing is forbidden to you now that I died for your sins."

Do you get it??? If not... PLEASE go back and re read the last paragraph.

Because sins are not there for our pleasure... they are fleshly weaknesses that we as GODS children know that we should overcome. Its good for those who don't know that what they are doing is wrong... many do not know that they are doing wrong with drugs and drinking and casual sex. They think its A-OK because Jesus died so that we can sin.  Right???  

WRONG...

Jesus died so that when you 'see the light'... when GOD tells you in your heart and mind that what you are doing is wrong... your supposed to work on it... try everyday to overcome the sin... like for me, every day I have to fight over eating... because my sin is gluttony. So everyday it is a struggle for me to say, "No thank you, I've had enough."  Oh you know what tho... PEOPLE love me even tho I have a few extra lbs... I was way worse... I have lost 45 lbs so far because I work on it everyday! It is my sin because over eating causes so many health problems... and our bodies are the temple :)

And now... because of the lies of Satan... I have to fight the HATE that I feel in my heart... Oh, I sure want to hate them so bad... but GOD says we are all human and we all have sins that are a weakness. We are all responsible for our own sin, we are each responsible for our own salvation. It doesn't work to point out another persons sin... well, that is if you do it arrogantly and condescendingly. It is better that when you find someone with a problem, take them in a private place and tell them alone, just you and GOD and them... maybe use scripture if they insist... but anyone who knows GODS SPIRIT will know the truth when they hear it. They wont need proof. Its really just a stall tactic to give them time to think... they are a little confused... give them some time and GOD HIMSELF will deal with them each in their own soul.

When people judge me I know they are not true Christians... they may see me holed up in my house and mock me saying "I don't see her going to Church"... never knowing the truth about my life... but GOD knows the truth and sees me sitting in front of the TV watching Joel Osteen and Dr Ed Young, most every Sunday, well most Sundays I have a house full of kids... but when I am alone... its my time with GOD, no matter when that is... Sunday morning or not! But I do feel blessed on the days I get to watch these two powerful men! But they are not the only ones... I love to watch, 'The Jewish Jesus'  and oh my heart is with John Michael Talbot... he is another awesome man of GOD!

When I look into the world... I see beauty and truth... but I also see fake people and lies.

Who do we follow?

The answer is clearly, Jesus! The message of Jesus is the one to follow... LOVE ONE ANOTHER... DO GOOD TO ONE ANOTHER...  Help one another... confess your faults one to another...

Sin is not something we are allowed, or want to hang onto... we want to recognize when something is bad and then work every day not to be attracted to it. Imagine what the world would be like if all followed the same LOVE... not a NewWorldOrder... not that... THE PEOPLE are going to stop that crap... but think about a world where THE PEOPLE do not commit murder or adultery or sabotage someones good deed or idea out of spite or jealousy. Imagine a place where the girls were raised up to respect themselves and their bodies and learn to only give themselves to one man... devoted and helping that one man to have a better life himself. Imagine if the young children could know that sex makes babies and they choose to save sex for when they got older and even then they learn to have sex the way that GOD has sanctified and blessed. GOD is the one who gives life and GOD is the one who takes that breath out of the body to come be with HIM and all the others saints!

I wish PEOPLE would stop looking for something to drop out of the sky as proof that Jesus is here... Look around and see how many people emulate Jesus! Jesus is HERE already... if you don't recognize that, then you need to reassess your relationship with GOD! Because we are THE PEOPLE of the day... we are here to show the children the correct way... Sometimes we get frustrated... and we want to quit. But we must persevere! It will be because of our perseverance, that we make it...

PEOPLE... please know... Genesis was not the beginning... it was simply the beginning of recorded intelligence and knowledge for those PEOPLE of the day... and Revelations will not be the END of WE THE PEOPLE... well it could be if we allow Satan to destroy us... but Revelations only describes the final battle between good and evil. And after GOD wins... THE PEOPLE will all have good and right lives LOVING EACH OTHER the way GOD intended and corruption will be a thing of the past because ALL the people will acknowledge TRUTH... and know that corruption is a great sin itself that needs to be worked on... everyday... to fight against all evil people and places.

I see a time when all THE PEOPLE gather together in one accord, loving GOD and knowing that it was Jesus who showed us HOW to love and share and care!

And the old ways of hate and murder become a thing of the past.

And the LOVE of GOD will live on and on in the hearts and minds of...
THE PEOPLE!

Praise GOD, thank you Jesus!
GOD Bless us... Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home