MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Friday, August 28, 2015

I Wish...

I wish I had been born in a home of LOVE.

I wish I didn't have memories of hell.

I wish that I would of had parents who cared more about me than they cared about themselves.

I wish that I had family to turn to in times of great stress.

I wish that more people would care about something other than their own selves.

I wish people would not throw their garbage on the ground.

I wish that I could find PEOPLE who stand strong together no matter what... and make it their business to know that we're OK!

I wish that my heart was not broken.

I wish I had not listened to bad advice.

I wish that I had a support system that cared as much as I do.

I wish that PEOPLE could see like I can... seeing both the 'good' and the 'evil' in this life.

I wish that I was someone else MOST of the time.

I wish that PEOPLE would not be afraid of me, or think that I'm nuts!

I wish that I could be normal.

I wish that I had a less stressful life.

I wish that everyone would just be nice!

I wish that PEOPLE could see that what their doing will hurt them in the end.

I wish that I had the energy of my youth!

I wish that I could make other people listen to me!

I wish that other people would choose to listen to me!

I wish that I could have a quiet place to write about whats in my heart!

I wish that other people wouldn't be so stubborn.

I wish that PEOPLE would choose to learn and do GOOD things!

I wish that my stomach didn't hurt all the time.

I wish that all humans would learn to use the toilet by 2 years old!

I wish that those who go to fast would slow down and those who go to slow would hurry up!

I wish that I would sell my book, PROVERBS 2020, by MotherPope and travel on book tours.

I wish that PEOPLE would appreciate LIFE more and complain less.

I wish that we would be strong and tall and loud!

I wish that we would all, together... work together for GOODNESS sake!

I wish that I could shake this sadness of the day!

I wish that all the children around the world could sleep in PEACE!

I wish that our government wasn't so full of corruption and greed.

I wish for ALL the PEOPLE to agree that GOD IS LOVE...

     ...and know that we serve GOD by LOVING each other!

I wish that we would ALL feel in our heart, the real true life story of Jesus!

I wish that all young folk would be smart enough to know what will hurt them before they do it!

I wish that WE as a PEOPLE would be more positive about our ability to take care of things that concern WE THE PEOPLE...

I believe in US! I believe in WE...

GOD Bless US, Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home