MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Pizza Bag Loss

After a lifetime of abuse, a few years ago I thought somethings gotta give... something will cause things to turn out really good... after all... I have survived so much... and I am sure my life is half way over with... and I really thought GOD would finally give me a break and grant me peace and happiness.

HA!  Guess not!

So I am going to post some things that I honestly thought would be good things. Give me some value and help my family and other people close to me. Believe me, I am good on my own. I want to be able to help others... and I have a list of other people who would benefit from me making just 1 thing work. And over the years I have tried many things... and I am going to post them here. Because... well, I don't know why. I sorta feel ripped off and maybe getting this out here will help me feel better.

My Pizza Bags. I created these bags myself because I cant eat a pizza fast enough and if you freeze it in the box it dries out... if you freeze it in the bags it dries out. I had tried the square ones, but the extra space absorbed the moisture, even if you folded it over.  So I made these bags to use and they worked perfectly in keeping the pizza moist when reheated. One day I was making these bags and someone said, you need to tell someone about it. So I call a MAJOR uh, 'family company' who creates baggies... and I got a call back... in fact, I got a few call backs. And they instructed me to get a provisional patent... which I did... and did all the paperwork... several packs... several calls...  that was in 2009. They really seemed interested and I was told that they were taking it... 'upstairs'... and I would get a call back.

Well, I am still waiting on that call back. But in the meantime... I notice that this 'family' business has come out with their shape your food freezer bags.

This is just one of those things that I had high hopes for... and as usual, the American dream is CRUSHED  by big business... who only want to make a profit.

Well I still think that these bags...

Could be of GREAT use... they conform to the slice and slices can be frozen and eaten separately.

Because big business stuck me out... I still make my own... I am not going to buy their new shape your food bags. Because I feel like they sorta stole my idea and reasoning.

This is just the way it is... I guess :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home