MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Friday, October 26, 2012

The Last Debate...

I have been thinking about what meant the most to me from this debate. What is the one thing that I could  take away from these 2 men talking (arguing)... I listened. I even had to leave the living room to go to my bedroom so I could hear every word. Because there were people out there talking about their thoughts while the debate was going on. I am not like that. I want to be quiet and express myself after.

I know its been a few days since the debate. But, I really have been thinking hard on this one.

I thought I could do better... ya know? think of something better... but all I could see...

Was the hate in the face of Obama... the HATE that was shown was evident to me. I am positive that I am not the only one who saw that. And all I could think... was how typical of a true blue muslim... to hate and play the blame game. Distract from the truth... and insult the infidel.

So now... what can I say? I spent that time of the debate, watching 2 men argue about things that matter. Both having a slightly different perspective. But at the beginning of the campaigning... I had one thought in mind... I already knew... by being informed of current world news... that there is only one thing to do.

And this is fact... I would vote for anyone who ran against Obama!

How can so many facts about this man be so evident and he has not been impeached?

It only proves to show us that its not who you are on the front... its who whispers in your ears behind the scenes. Its all about who you choose to stand up for. Or against!

The corrupted powers that be are run by GREED and LUST!

We can overcome! :) Get out there and VOTE!

GOD Bless America Again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home