MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Friday, November 06, 2015

Road Rules

I got to thinking about how very much GOD is like the rules of the road!

I was in one of those left hand turning lanes when I realized that everyone was doing exactly what they should be doing... as we learn the rules of the road, when we first learn to drive. There are a few out there who never learned these rules and they are the ones who make trouble not only for themselves, but for the rest of us in their path.

As a Grandmother, I can look and see what the deal is... you have those teens who are defiant and want to do their own thing. Now, I was defiant as a teen also, but I grew up in hell and I was defying the devil... I saw the evil in the world and decided that I didn't want any part of it.

I wanted to do things the right way... the way GOD intended for it to be!

How can a kid be so defiant against those who are trying to tell them to do the right thing? And then get all upset and blame you when they make the wrong choice and screw up their own life? It's not my fault that you went the wrong way and caused your own problems... and it sorta irritates me when you come to me to fix your problem that could of been avoided in the first place, if you would of listened to me as someone who cares enough to give that good advice.

Every time someone comes to me and complains about their problems... its hard for me to discuss it when I have to tell them they brought on their own problems. And most people do... but there are some who suffer for the problems (sins) of others. Their parents or children or any other member of the family who is showing them the wrong ways to be.

I just thank GOD that so many people out there, know that certain things are wrong to do in the world... whether they learn it from GOD or a good parent. We should do away with bad instructions yes, but that would mean that we would need to know GOOD instructions...

And that is what GOD is all about!

It baffles me when PEOPLE don't know who and what GOD is.

GOD is the culmination of the SPIRITS of all the saints (and sinners) that have ever lived and breathed the breath of life. GOD knows the GOOD and the bad... and want's us to know the difference! So, HE gives us GOOD INSTRUCTIONS to help us along the way.

We only have one life to live...

At least that's how it seems to us... some believe that we can come back again... and I am not going to be one who sits and says that GOD wont allow us to ask HIM to come back for another chance... I have never died... however I do know that there is a spiritual world that lives beyond the grave. When my Grandfather was dying, he lived with me... and the last 10 days in his bed I would often sit with him and watch TV or listen to some music. I still have the CD's that I bought him for the last few months of his life. We talked... we cried... we speculated about death... and he told me what he saw... a few days before he passed, he was seeing all the ones who were important to him in his life... his mother and grandmother... his wife and a Dr and an Indian... they were all there in the room with him and he said they were coming from a veil in the corner of the ceiling... he said they would come and go... and 5 months before that, his wife... my Grandmother, fell over one day and I tried to get her up, she tried... but fell down again after about 3 final steps... I was desperate with 911 on the phone... but she passed before they got there... and I remember as I was doing CPR to my dead grandmother I felt many souls behind me... I thought it was the ambulance and fire crew... but it wasn't... I looked back behind me and no one was there... but I sure did feel their spirits... some of them I knew... it really freaked me out... I felt them pulling her that way, as I was hanging onto her in this life. In the end they won... she wanted to go, she was suffering for another persons sins... and her family knew it.

What I am trying to say is, I have felt them... and I know that they're out there... and that includes GOD HIMSELF... GODS SPIRIT trying to help us... and the only way to help us is to be within us... so that we can know too... the difference between right and wrong.

But some don't want to listen...

So its like the road rules that we have learned... and then someone comes along that hasn't learned the rules... and they defy the rules and make their own rules.. and what does that do???

It sorta screws some of the rest of us, who are following the rules...

Such is the mercy of sin... that we choose... and how more than just 'we' suffer... our children suffer also... so we need to make ourselves aware of what we are teaching them... irregardless of  their accepting our wisdom or not... we put it out there and they make the choice... we all get to make that choice... its a darn good thing that most are intelligent enough to make the right choices!

The problem arises when some choose to do things their own way and their way, is selfish and or lazy... now, knowing that both of these things are a sin... we try to ignore them as sin and turn them into something socially acceptable, so we can 'do our thing'.

When I was making a right hand turn... someone politely turned on their blinker to let me know they were turning... and thankful for that, I was able to turn myself in the way that I wanted to go more easily without stress or worry. This is so true with our spiritual life too... if we love one another and we care about the path of the others... we let them know where we are headed so they can know their own way also. We teach each other. Like two stones rubbing together to create a smoothness that everyone loves! Smooth and groovy... yeah :) HAHAHA, ya get it? :) We are SMOOTH in the GROOVE of GOD following the way of good, that has been set in stone many years ago :)

And when I was going up and over the hill I was driving my old beat up little car and suddenly a fine fancy new sports car was on my left... we were both going over the hill together, side by side... and in the end, we both got to the same place... the other side of the hill... it doesn't matter to GOD what sort of car you drive to get to your destination.

We are all going to the same destination anyway.... death comes for all of us.

When I was younger I thought that GOD was good and the devil was bad... and that was true but there was so much more to learn... I didn't realize that they're both out there in the world... working against each other... in our own hearts and minds. Fighting for the control of THE PEOPLE.

I know in the end THE GOOD PEOPLE will rise up and show us all the TRUTH of life and all will realize the message of Jesus transcends all time and space, PEOPLE from all around the world will someday agree that LOVE and LOVING ONE ANOTHER is the way to be.

For LOVE will set us free.

When ISIS learns to LOVE the infidel...

When the HO learns to love the housewife...

When the BOSS learns to love his employees...

That will be the time that has been talked about since... 4-EVER!

If there is one thing I know for sure... GOD IS NOT a respecter of persons... GOD is there for the rich and the poor... the smart minded and the idiots... the hot minded and the hot headed.

We all are in this together... and its a good thing to learn the rules of the road so that we can all get along and know what the other is doing out there... so, it is with the SPIRIT that we learn to live...  we just need to respect the spirits of others... we should never force by fear of death what should be learned by the LOVE of LIFE... as GOD so loved the world.. that HE gave HIS Jesus as a sacrifice to show the world what is TRUE and JUST and RIGHT!

And we know what is RIGHT by reading the rule book.

We know what is right... by acknowledging TRUTH!

We will create whats right whether we build roads or relationships, buildings or bridges, when we work with LOVE leading and guiding us within our own hearts and minds towards each other!

Praise GOD... Thank You Jesus!

GOD Bless US, Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home