MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Our Gift To GOD

So much jumbling around in my head... all I want to do is go lay in my bed.

But I do know clearly that I want to talk about what someone just said... that the Christians and the Muslims are the same barbaric thing...

I do know that in the old Testament it is truly barbaric... the ancient, before Jesus life was very very similar to what Muslims have going on now, today.

Remember King Henry who had the head of Anne Boleyn cut off?... I mean that was the way some people had it. It is old and it is barbaric and that was even after Jesus because that's the way it was as a matter of controlling the people. And it works.

And I believe that is why so many men will convert to Islam, because it gives them power over their women! Absolute power. To where it was absolutely OK for a man to murder his wife if she didn't... 'mind' him. Most women just learned it was protocol to just be agreeable.

I feel so sorry for people who must live a lie like that... where men can be evil and spread evil and think that he is all good! Its insane... and that is why GOD sent Jesus to CHANGE THINGS...

We no longer have 'control' by fear of death.

As GOD has taken the power away from 'men' to control by fear and make the change to controlling THE PEOPLE simply by loving them!

HATE has been around for a long, long time...

GOD sent Jesus to set us free from hate and learn to live a much better life through LOVE!

I saw a video today of an alleged Palestinian...

Now first off... I really don't want to get in the middle of HATE... but GOD says to... so I must come and speak what I hear... and please know that I love ALL THE PEOPLE... but I HATE the HATE! And that is why I am here... because some people think that to 'hate' is the way to be right.

OK... this video was of a child, a very young child... of say 5 or 6... and they were saying that they wanted to stab a Jew.

Now my opinion about Jews... well... like I said... I love ALL PEOPLE...  and GOD says we shouldn't label and murder... for... secular reasons :(

But I can tell you that it has been my experience that some Jews are hateful also. Its crazy how 2 sets of religions can hate each other so much... and that is why GOD picked the Gentiles over the Jews that fateful day. But the hate is followed so fiercely... its a terrible thing.

For me... since people love to label others... I will confess that I am a Christian... and I am a Christian because Jesus, The Christ... the final sacrifice told us to STOP the hate... and to frikkin LOVE ONE ANOTHER by golly... and to care about each other.

So I do care.

About the others... as I can see many a good Jew and many a good Muslim who are just labeled and deemed bad... but... are not really so bad at all.

And then you have those who are evil, who are hiding behind a label.

I look and I can see all the chaos among the ones who are confused.

I look and see people who are suffering for those who love to hate.

I look and see some who sit on a thrown and profess to be good, but are really bad. If I didn't have GOD to show me the truth through the spirit I would be confused also. I would want to just crawl into my own space and let the chaos go on around me... but NO... I am merely a servant to our Lord.

Why are some people so addicted to hate???

Why did the child want to stab and kill the Jew???

Because ... "They stole our land!"

Oh dear GOD... why do people go on about something that doesn't matter anymore...  I remember when something like this happened in other places. Fact is... we are who we are and where we are for a reason. And I guarantee that land belongs to NO ONE>>> everyone will die and not be able to take land with them... why fight over something that isn't even yours??? The land belongs to GOD... and men who fight over it are NOT of GOD!

We cannot kill for something that isn't ours in the first place... isn't that called insanity?

Look, I know that this blog is read in many places... and many come back. It must be for a reason... and for some reason GOD keeps me coming back in here to talk about certain things.

And its obvious that many are listening... and I am NOT saying I am a god... I am simply a human who has survived HELL by the SPIRIT of GOD... and I want to share how I got out of there! Because it was not fun... it was very stressful... and should not be inflicted on anyone!

And it seems as if this war... this religious war of HATE goes as far back as 2 brothers who vowed to hate each other as long as their blood line lived.

And here we are... 2015 AD...  and we haven't gotten farther than all the hate and the men playing god... and the murder and sacrifice of many a beautiful soul???

Really???

Hate... I see it in to many places...

And we wont get anywhere until we realize that it is the HATE that is causing all the pain and destruction. I should know... I am hated also.

But ya know what???

GOD LOVES ME and JESUS LOVES ME! And so with GOD on my side, all will be well even tho it seems the whole world is falling apart.

One of the things that I hate about me is that awful ability to feel other peoples pain. And I didn't even know that it had a name, until recently. Funny, I always thought it was a curse. And even now I have my own thoughts about it... because, sometimes it does feel like a curse. But I know it is just a heavy burden that my Lord has given me to carry so that I can know the 'truth'.

I can see both sides of the issue. And it disturbs me to see that these people think they are doing right by lopping off the heads of people they think are against them.

 This morning I saw a pic of a group of American Muslim women who held their hands up and they had all written 'Down with America' on their palms and arms in a black marker... now, why??? Why are these women hating the very people who support them?

Why is it that the Muslims who are seen as refugees in the UK and Germany are hating their host countries? Why are these Muslims taught to hate from so young of an age?

And Jesus simply said to... "LOVE ONE ANOTHER"

Dear GOD... some of them even hate themselves!

Where's the LOVE??? Man!!!

Is this what you are going to teach and show the world? HATE???

So odd to me that some people cannot think straight... they think land is something that 'belongs' to them... wouldn't it be more realistic to say that 'we' belong to the earth? We are organic and we will all someday die... but however...

GOD is the god of the LIVING... and HE LIVES within the hearts and minds of HIS PEOPLE and HE will come to you too if you just ask HIM to...

Will we waste our time living in hate and murder and lies and manipulations???

Or will we learn to LOVE ONE ANOTHER?

I am not saying that we have to accept each others sin... GOD forbid... lots of good people don't have much to do with their family member if they are sinful... because sin hurts not only yourself, but your family. Remember, if your right eye offend you? Pluck it out!

So to those who think we should be without religions... I say this... we NEED GOD...  GOD is WISDOM and KNOWLEDGE and is very important in the way we will survive... and the survival ratings will be much higher when we find a way to share the LOVE and help others out when we can see they are having a problem.

Its all up to us... the humans of the day...

GODS gift to us, is LIFE...

Our gift to GOD is what we make of it!

Praise GOD Thank You Jesus... for this life!

GOD Bless us... Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home