MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Monday, October 26, 2015

I'M MAD Part 2

Here we are waiting for the 'warrant' from the CPS...

My blood is still boiling... I want to scream and cuss at them, but GOD tells me to settle down.

I am going to be OK.

But all I can think about is how they turned my simple pot smoker daughter into some zombie type taking Prozac, Klonopin, Ambien and something with Codine for pain... OH... but THAT'S OK...

Well its not OK for me! Is one big reason I hate them, when I should not be... I have to ask GOD to forgive me every hour... every few minutes for the HATE that I feel with this corrupt system. I would much rather deal with a slightly lazy pot smoker, rather than the zombie that cant get out of the bed!

Thank GOD she is weaning herself off of them!

Another thing that bothers me  WHOLE LOT... Other than the fact that I have never even met my 11 month old grand daughter... YES... this crap has been drawn out for 10 months now... just for the natural weed that grows from a seed and fulfills a need!

But my grands # 4 and #5 have also been taken away from a pot smoker and given to a 2 time drug felon and are not allowed to come to my house! And what makes it even worse is I have a grand #6 who misses the the boys and who hung out with them... and with them gone... he is not very happy and I know that the boys, grands # 4 and #5 would of already shown grand #6 how to use the potty chair!

I cant believe how it is legal for CPS to ruin lives like they do!

And guess what?

I am still MAD...

But praying to GOD for HIS strength and HELP!

IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home