MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mothers Day... Happy?

I woke up very angry today.

Because according to CPS I am not fit to have my grand kids here!?!

So weird, because I have smoked pot since 1972 and I have never been in trouble and have never had a problem with my kids. And I still don't have a problem with the kids, the kids are my #1 top priority. I would never in my life put anything above the children.

And, I am an advocate for the beautiful plant that grows from a seed in the ground, something that comes from nature... I am always posting on Yahoo and Facebook, FREE THE WEED THAT COMES FROM A SEED AND FULFILLS A NEED!!!  Even GOD said that HE has given us everything that comes from a seed and it is there for our use... Genesis 1 v,29... so they are going to have a problem with something that GOD gave us, that just takes the edge off... and they are going to be OK with her being wiped out in the bed on man made chemicals... so much so, that I haven't seen my 2 grand sons in 3 months and I have never even met my 3 month old grand daughter! And both the families are lying and bullshitting CPS to keep the kids. And the new baby... wow, that part is getting its own blog! I will try and do it next.

The youngest of the 2 boys just turned 2. And he is having separation anxiety problems. He almost died in the hospital... thank GOD he has his older brother! When my daughter went over there a couple days ago, their dad wouldn't even let her hug and hold the 2 year old... he is sensitive and when he was here, every time I got mad at him he would feel so bad and come to hug me, which I always did, because when my mother stripped us naked and beat us till we would bleed, she never hugged us after... and in my little 2 and 3 year old brain, I needed to know she loved me after she beat us like that... but she never gave us a hug... that is why I do hug all the babies if they come to me for a hug after I get mad at them.

Their dad has always threatened my daughter... to get the boys from her. We didn't have a problem until CPS stepped in and snatched the boys up and gave them to their dad and he jumped on the bandwagon and told them just what they wanted to hear to help protect him with the boys, so now... I am not allowed to see my 3 grand kids... because of some evil lies that some stupid people told!

Am I angry? You bet I am... every day I have to fight the anger and the HATE that is in me trying to surface... I live in poverty, I can't afford fancy lawyers... I already paid almost 4 grand on credit to hire a lawyer for my daughter and the weird thing is... it seems she is working for CPS!!!

Thank GOD I have good credit... I just wish it would of helped.

I am just now recovering from a VERY traumatic event, from not last night but the night before, I got a call from my 1st grand sons other grand pa... asking me where was my daughter... she had gone over to babysit for the dad and left with her 1st born son to go to the store and get some chocolate milk. When they were coming home, they saw our dog running the street, so they stopped to get him. In the meanwhile my daughters phone died... no one could call her and when the other grand parents saw she and the boy were gone and they couldn't call her, they freaked out. The PawPaw calling was OK... and I told them not to worry so much, she prob just went to the store, she will be right back... but then about 2 minutes later the other Grandmother called me, screaming at me... basically telling me she was giving me a heads up for the reason my daughter will be sitting in jail... oh it was a terrible call... I couldn't barely get a word in... I told them my daughter is not the type to kidnap the boy! It just wouldn't happen... and ohhhh the terrible panic and anxiety that came over me... it was one of the worst feelings in the world... and so I finally said, 'whatever... call the police then!" Knowing they are stupid, their son would be in trouble too... well, anyway...

About the time I hung up, I heard my daughter and my grand son in the garage... and I was almost in hysterics telling her the situation... but what had happened, they had gone to the store and coming home they had to chase down the dog... he was a stray that we took in and he has never left, but my daughter thought it was better to get him off the street rather than let him go running the hood... so they were bringing the dog home... to me... but... that was all ruined with the news that the other grandparents were threatening... it was all OK when my grand sons dad got home from the PARTY in Galveston... oh they fought a little bit about it because I have stress related illness and I am sure it will soon kill me without medical help. So my daughter is very defensive of me... she always has been. And things soon settled down for them when they talked about how this wouldn't even be a problem if CPS had not forced their Nazi attitude in here and scared my daughter into letting the kids go.  Her jumping in the truck with her 8 year old son and going to the corner store for a treat would not be an issue if they didn't have to worry about CPS coming in all like gestapo and throwing their weight around even when there has been NO abuse or neglect... EVER...

In fact, my daughter has passed 3 drug tests... and they still wont let her have her kids because she lives with me and I won't go take their test... my kids are grown and as long as there is no abuse or neglect and the mother passes the drug test... WHY should I? What Judge would insist?

I have sworn I will never get caught up in that crap again... I had 1 episode when my daughter was 17 and I had to submit and we got through it... but... now my daughter is 23...

Here's the problem that I am having... at the beginning she was a slightly lazy pot smoker, but she could still go to school... now, she is so wiped out on Prozac and Ambian and Klonipin and something with codeine for pain and that's all fine and good to them... BUT... if she would do what they say... and move out to get her kids... whose gonna take care of them??? Its OK by CPS for her to be on all these chemical drugs... where she is literally wiped out in the bed 90% of the time... so why do they think she can take care of the kids like that??? No way... I can even see they took her from a good situation into a very bad one, and I do resent them for it... they have totally destroyed my daughter... she is not the same person anymore.

She is like a zombie... and seeing all that on the TV it makes me think that they think that's OK

It's NOT OK!!!

So, you see why I have to fight the hate???

Me of all people who is always fighting for PEACE and LOVE...

I am having to ask GOD to forgive me and help me through the HATE that I feel for these stupid idiots who cant even get to know me before they judge me!

My life is still filled with kids... I have 4 more grand kids that I see almost every day... whom I take to school and pick up... my son and his wife were going to let her go there... until CPS wanted even their 'babysitter' to take a test. So, my son had to turn his back on his sister, to protect his mother. This shouldn't be happening in the USA.

Oh I know if it went to court CPS would lose... but this lawyer my daughter and her deceased baby daddy hired. She isn't doing anything but telling my daughter to do what CPS wants... and when she gets on the phone with my daughter she is all cussing about CPS not answering her calls saying she is getting a court date.

I think when CPS comes in like that, they should take the mother as well as the kids to a safe place... where they can keep the family together... because some people will fight over kids and will lie to keep them. That is what happened here.

And my daughter is so wiped out on their man made chemicals she has gotten used to being without them. She likes laying in the bed 22 hours out of the day.

What a screwed up situation. I hate it!

And I will shout it out to the world how corrupt CPS is in Houston Texas... and I am just biding my time for to set things straight... because one day... someone will help me... ME... not them... in time the truth will come out and will show CPS a better way to handle these situations.

This past week a bill was passed in the political arena in Texas... it will legalize the critically demonized plant that grows from a seed in the ground... I for one will be happy to see this natural plant get some relief... because that is what it gives us... just enough relief to handle the stress in life without man made chemical drugs!

Its stupid to judge people just because they smoke a little pot!

In America home of the FREE, where we can drink ourselves to drunkenness, commit adultery... commit sodomy... throw up and pass out... but GOD forbid we smoke a joint with our friends and laugh and over eat on occasion...

So until this situation is resolved... I will be here having to fight this new sin of hate.

So is it a Happy Mothers day? I think NOT!

GOD Help me!

IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home