MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Monday, January 19, 2015

Arkansas Vacation

When my son goes on vacation, I get to go on vacation too! So when my son told my favorite travel friend he was going to have a vacation, she put it all together. She is the same person I went with last August after my mother passed and her husband had passed... so we went 10 days, 10 states.

But this last week we went to one hotel, 1 place... and that was Hope, Arkansas!

My new favorite place!

We stayed at the Super 8 motel right there off I-30. It was so nice... the people were nice... the air was nice... way different than what I am used to here in Houston. We met the breakfast bar lady, Pat... she was such a nice lady... we chatted and shared grand children pics. So funny because one of the days that Pat was off, there was another lady who was not so nice. In fact when some other travelers came in asking about Pat, this other woman said she didn't know who that was and they go through so many people. HAHAHA... when we told Pat that... She laughed and went and told the guy behind the front desk. We thought that was a crazy moment! But remembering Pat and the sweet young girl who sat behind the front desk most days, they really made our trip!

The first day we stayed in Hope, lol... I love the name of this town and I love the people there... and I am not democrat, I am independent, I vote for who I like best. But I did vote for Clinton, the first time. I liked him. And to be able to tour his grandparents home where he lived with his mother after his father, Mr. Blythe died in a car accident 3 months before Billy Blythe was born. What a terrible thing to have to go through as his mother and family during that time. I got really good feelings from this house. It was a really cool place! Loved every room. I even saw a letter written to the grandmother from Bill when he was in collage!

As we were taking the tour I noticed you could see the back yard of Vince Fosters house. I never knew Bill and Vince were next door neighbors! But I learned that... and that they were school chums for many years! Things concerning the end of their friendship were exposed to me... I understood way more about Vince Fosters story.

Now Hillary didn't enter the picture until collage. I would love to know who was the girl from Hope whom Bill loved... maybe still loves. I know she is there somewhere. Some girl. Who had Bill Clintons heart way before collage!

I knew in my heart that Bill Clinton was a very good guy! Oh yeah, he made mistakes... we all do. But seeing where he came from assured me, his story is one of faith and Hope... faith in the Father... and ... how can you go wrong living in a place called Hope?

We went to 2 really great restaurants... Our favorite was family owned, Big Jake's Bar-B-Que!
www.bigjakesbbq.net

The other one was another family owned... Sheba's, my food 'smothered chicken breast', was very good, the only complaint we had there was with my friends turkey sandwich, it had 2 very thin pieces of turkey... most other places have way more than that. But Sheba's was mostly just bread.

If your ever in the area of Hope, Arkansas... go to Big Jakes... the people are friendly, the food is great! Oh and the smell when you first walk in the door... oh my... I can't put in words! Maybe 'heavenly'... because when I die I am going to be visiting Big Jake's in my heaven!

HAHAHA that sounds funny I know... and I am going to try to get back there asap in this life!

We also went to the Diamond Fields in Murfreesboro! We spent 2 days there... doing it was on my friends bucket list and I am so blessed she chose me to go with her! We had a blast! I even got funny videos of my feet walking through the muck and mud! I was laughing!!! The first day I thought 'OH yeah... God's gonna let me find a big diamond'! HAHAHA... yeah... God showed me a whole different story... that's why on day 2, I just went on a rock collection and walked from one side of the field to the other... and made the videos and collected a great rock collection. I did find a treasure... a huge 2 inch quartz! So I have the rocks from the river in Tennessee, the Cave in Rock in Illinois and now from the diamond fields of Arkansas! I am looking forward to collecting a lot more rocks!

The one thing that really bothered me was... well I am cursed to know what people are thinking... and there were some who thought we were gay. When in fact my friend is a widow who doesn't want or need sex anymore... and me, I am loyal to my babies daddy who is a sex fiend, wants to have sex every day morning and night... so I am so happy to get away from that... my friend wears jeans and has a short hair cut... and it really bothers me that people think we are like that... its crazy cause when homosexuality was/is a sin... and every one knows it... people don't think like that... but with all the gay people stepping up and demanding equal rights, it puts those thoughts in peoples heads. They are guessing we are gay. Thinking it... and that's all I need. I can pick up on those things. And funny because I do it too. I wish homosexuality wasn't crammed down our throats. I liked it better when people didn't talk about such things. Of course I love my gay friends... I would fight for their rights too... but I know from my studies that homosexuality is a sin against God... and God has told us that there has been gay people since the beginning... but we as GODS children, we don't do that. We cant change the word of God and it is in the old and the new testament. Right there along with don't have sex with your parents or siblings or animals. Its there and we cant deny it. But neither should we judge. A sin is a sin is a sin... I am just as sinful in my gluttony. Its a weakness of the flesh that we should all be mindful of. We don't judge each other for sin these days... our sins are private between us and GOD! We must all work out our own salvation.

Another place I want to mention here today is Washington Arkansas... a little town between Hope and Nashville... another wonderful place... in both Washington and Nashville we got off the beaten track to explore! But Washington... oh what a wonderful place! I so wanted to live there! I am so happy in my heart to know places like this exist!

Being able to travel with my friend is one of the greatest things ever! I am so blessed to have a friend who takes me with her when she wants to go. As we all know I live in poverty and could never afford to even go to Galveston on my own. Much less travel out of state. I feel like with the people praying for me... others are vessels sent by the spirit to take me places I could never go. I know GOD answered prayers. And I have faith that GOD will continue these excursions for many years!

GOD bless us... everyone!

And Thank You, Hope Arkansas... for restoring my hope in THE PEOPLE!

IJCN,A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home