MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Sunday, January 18, 2015

CPS Commits Child And Elderly abuse!

Oh yes, this is one of the most craziest of all things in my point of view, but it just shows how corruption can ruin a good thing. Places where the power goes to peoples heads and they love to create drama and chaos separating a child or children from the mother and only home they have ever known.

This is what was happening when I came home from Arkansas vacation... my friend was dropping me off at my house when the street showed me a pic I was horrified to see. My grand kids being taken out of the house! You see... my daughter just had a baby and even tho she tested negative for marijuana, they went back into the babies poop and found it. And then came to the house to take the other children away.

Yes, they proved that my daughter smoked a joint within the last couple months.

And that's all.

CPS has been involved in our lives before, because of rumors of pot smoking and sharing and other lies. Well, I have smoked pot since 1972... I raised my kids just fine, thank you. Of course I never made the weed my god... but, when I am having anxiety attacks that my doctor usually gives me meds for... its easier to just go in my bathroom and sit and take a couple tokes and I feel better. It is medicinal for me. Has been and probably always will be. And the laws are changing all over the place! When something grows from a seed, it should be free for people to use for a purpose. Of course smoking anything is not good for your body and you should try not to smoke anything. But sometimes this helps, medically, for those who need it. I applaud those who don't need anything. And I think its better than getting something from the dr that has chemicals in it.

I have never had any charges against me for child abuse or neglect, because my kids were a higher priority than the weed. But I never was put through what my daughter is going through. It was a different time when people from cps used their 'hearts and minds'... not acting like robotic Nazi gestapo.

I don't understand how something like this... a trace of pot... this is no reason to come into the home and rip the crying babies out of a crying mothers arms, this is very traumatic and should not be allowed. And as being grandma, the sick burning in my body kept me awake all night last night trying to understand it all.

I always make sure they get vitamins everyday... and every time I see the bottle of vitamins there, I get extremely upset and have very much anger for these idiots who don't take into account the home is a good one, they just assume its not.

We have always invited CPS into our home each time a kid got mad at my kid they would call cps for revenge and twist the truth... evil people love to get you where it hurts the most. And we dealt with what we had to... and the only thing was, a positive marijuana test... that means we could of smoked a joint 2 months ago... and it still be positive. Even though there was never any evidence or proof of abuse or neglect... there has never been any abuse or neglect, I am here to tell ya!

It is a terrible Nazi type place we have here when 1 woman can come in and scare a mom into giving up her kids by threats... you see... cps didn't bother to test the person they sent the babies with. And if they had, he... the dad, would test positive too... but we are not going to point that finger at him, I would rather the boys be with their dad than someone I don't know.... and the person who took in Joe 6 years ago... she was a pot smoker too... CPS is wrong to be doing this crazy crap. They took the babies out of a safe loving home that the babies have always known... and sent them off with a dad they don't really know. They were crying... they wanted their mom... they wanted their grandma...

All because my daughter smoked a joint a few weeks ago.

I say... where is the warrant?  ... where is the abuse or neglect?

Really?

Here's the real kicker... the other grandmother drinks a LOT of alcohol... and smokes pot too and does other drugs... and yet she is good to take the baby. HA... We don't drink here... we don't do other drugs. Smoking pot is just an occasional thing. We don't sit around all day stoned to the bone.

Pot smokers are good people too... there are many pot smokers in the closet, hiding because of things like this... and still living a good life... because the weed is not their god... GOD is their god and they believe...  anything that comes from a seed is of GOD! Why? Because the Bible tells us so! Gen 1, 29

The house is clean... safe... where the kids are happy!

And ripping them away should be a crime.

We are calling a lawyer in the morning.

In the meantime... I try to stay positive thinking they are at least spending quality time with their dad! This is a good thing... and its better than CPS taking custody...

HA... they didn't take custody... I can see how stupid they would look if they did that... as I intend to tell the world how the city of Houstons CPS is corrupt and needs an overhaul! There are lots worse people doing lots worse things out there... things of real abuse and real neglect out there. There is no abuse or neglect happening here.

In all they ways acknowledge HIM and HE shall direct your path!
Proverbs 3, 6

IJCN,A


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home