MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Monday, December 01, 2014

Furguson, Missouri

I can sure see racism is alive and well in the minds of some of the people.

But its turned around. Now the blacks hate the whites. I suppose this is why GOD split us up and tells us to reproduce and multiply, AFTER OUR OWN KIND.

But... hey! It's 2015! (Or it will be in a month!)...  What are we thinking?

Well, I can tell you... most are thinking with their heads. But here is the info we MUST consider. This boy was out in the streets stirring up trouble. And here we have a cop who is just trying to do his job. Can we possibly think about things without thinking about the color of skin? We are all the same in the eyes of GOD. We all bleed red blood!

And whose being racist? Not me. I don't care what color the kid was. He shouldn't of been out on the streets getting into trouble. He was suspicious... not because he was black... but because of where he was and what he was doing! And anyone who is up in arms about this should stop and consider this... It would't of happened if Brown would of been at home with his family. Not out on the street making trouble. Now, the story would be different if he was just running to the store to get milk for his little siblings.

The haughty attitude of the parents is not even worth getting into here. Because where were they when their kid was on the streets?  Oh please, someone tell me they were working to make money to pay the bills. HA... Is 'thugs raising thugs' the acceptable way of life these days? I think NOT!

Has anyone thought that the reason was, not BECAUSE he was black...
but because 'HE HAPPENED TO BE'?

I sure have heard many times... of people of many races being shot and killed by the police.

The reason people are being destructive, is because people are filled with hate and anger and are not afraid to act out on it. These people who are pillaging and plundering across America are only showing their limited intelligence, their lack of understanding the truth.

The kid made the choice to go out and do what he did.

He shoulda stayed home. He shouldn't of been out there confronting the police!

PEOPLE... unless the police are corrupt... they are our friends our protectors!

I can remember when I was a very young girl... the Police were praised and respected for doing their jobs. When I was a bit older... I started hearing people call them 'pigs' it broke my heart and was so different than the old fashioned RESPECT that the PEOPLE had had in the past.

It was when people became corrupt that they hated the police. Granted there has been corruption within the police themselves... I will never deny that. But WE THE PEOPLE need to watch and make sure we know whats going on there.

My daughters grandpa was a policeman most of his career. He was a Sargent when he passed away. He had a great funeral. He died way to soon. But he was one of the greatest men I have ever known. You see I knew him before I knew his son. I always wished my mother would of married him. Little did I know she was just his 'ho'. So the fact is... he was a good man. He would of never become corrupt. And there are many police who would never... who will never become corrupt.

The potential for sin is still there, but in this day and time... we have cameras watching. And we do need to remember these people are human. Cops are not perfect... I am sure many have a side that is sinful. Like the ones who let the girls work the streets with a little selfish lustful allowance for themselves. This is a common weakness, and some just have a hard time developing the strength to deny the fleshly desires.

But see, we need the police! We need some one to come when there is trouble!

Can you imagine the world without police (and fire fighters)? People who risk their lives to protect others! These people deserve our up most respect! Well at least the ones who are not corrupted do. I have always loved the police... to be honest I always wanted to marry a cop!

It boggles my brain when I think what these people are implying... so do they think it should be OK for kids to go out at night and get into trouble? Should we allow people to act as thuggish as they please? HA! Thugs sticking up for thugs the way they love... to violently destroy and tear up and set fire to things that belong to innocent people! Oh yeah... I can see the Islamic militia getting all excited as they see the hatred and violence that they love to see spread among the people!

Didn't Gandhi say 'Hate is not the enemy, Fear is the enemy."  I believe this is truth because... we must not be afraid to stand up to the hate and violence! We must not allow them to win by 'striking fear into our souls' to where we back down from the fight. The Holy War!

We know this life is a journey to find your peace before you die... and we cannot find peace when we are living in fear. Now, its all up to us... what do we choose?

It all falls back on the fact that we have the freedom to choose to do wrong.

But more importantly, we all have the freedom to do the right thing too... and stand up to the wrongs in the world and work together to make things right!

GOD is good... Satan is evil... whom will you serve?

GOD Bless Us, Everyone! IJCN,A







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home