MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Daughters

I recently had an issue. With my daughter. Now over in Islamland, there would be no problem, she would of been executed years ago. And I would not have the worry or stress.

But in my heart I know that is the wrong thing.

I love my daughter.

Even though she made bad choices... I admit it was a mess from the time she was 14 and told me she was pregnant. Now this is an old issue... many girls in the world have gotten pregnant at 14, some don't even realize what made them that way. I feel sad for the uneducated girls who cant help their problem.

I should even go a step back. When she turned 12, she fell into a family... had 8 kids... went to church. (And btw, this is why I don't get involved with churches. Because to many horrible people hide behind the church and they pretend to be good.) At first I was relieved, she had bonded with the two oldest daughters... I wasn't really worried. But then when she started staying out late. Oh I remember walking the sidewalk at 1... 2am... wondering... worrying about her!

She had always been an exceptional person as a child. Was in the gifted and talented program all her early years. Both my children were in the 'gifted and talented' program. Which proves you can live in poverty and struggle... and you can still have great kids! I did have a lot of stress and worry. All I could do was pray. And cry and pray.

I didn't know back then... the dad was selling drugs and prostituting the girls. One day at the end of my daughters school years, a detective from the state came to my door and told me so many things I didn't want to hear. Well... turns out the state took all the children. Sadly 2 of the boys were murdered in foster care. The family fell apart. I went through 'hell' at that time. I think I even wrote here about it. Today, the oldest daughter is thriving well in the home she was taken to... the second daughter is still a drug addict and a prostitute. They don't come round here no more tho.

I have finally taken a stand. Standing on the word of GOD while living in a world that has been corrupted by men who think they are getting ahead, making money off of the weakness of innocent children. The sad truth is... if these men would not be doing these corrupt things we would have a better world. I know if that dad of 8, would of been the real man he pretended to be in the church, my whole world would be different today.

But he took my daughter and her bff... the daddy of her first child. They had known each other since she was 4 and he was 7. I already wrote about that... but the thing I am remembering today is the fact that if corrupt men had not corrupted her... her whole life would of been different. But she was allowed at 12 years old to drink and do drugs and have sex. All hiding behind my back.

Why do men corrupt our daughters and then laugh and call them ho's?

The way GOD wants us to do things, is to raise our daughters and keep them from horrible people. But how was I to know, when he was pretending to be good? And then she got hooked.

Yeah,.. drugs... sex... crazy music. I know, its an old, common story. Sorta gives us insight as to 'why' alcohol went through prohibition. But we know we cannot force people to live a perfect life. They gonna have to 'want to' themselves in order to succeed properly.

I often day dream about the life my daughter would of had... could of had... had not this man influenced her. And I am not blaming the man specifically. But he was the one who corrupted her. There is so much more to this that it makes me sick just talking about it. Things like how he sold his daughters with the purchase of  a rock. How he had sex with his daughters to 'calm her down'...

OK, I want to barf.

The thing is... there are people out there who are seeking new girls all the time... and more than just this one man. There are perverted men all over the place. And you cant trust your daughters to tell the truth... because they are 'having fun'... It is great if you have a daughter who is strong in herself to stand up and say no to these horrible people. And if she didn't have her bff there with her maybe she might of been different. But she was'having fun' ... and I cant say that it has been totally a mess. The baby is 8 now. And there are 3 more babies.

I can't tell you how much I feel blessed with these babies... and somehow I think GOD meant for them to be here... regardless of how they came to be. They are flesh and blood... my flesh and blood... and they will go on after me. I don't worry much about my future... I have so many grand babies! So I must say, this is the way it is... because GOD could of done it different.

Now here is the way that GOD has planned for us... we are raised up with LOVE and kindness and patience and help... we are secure in ourselves because we have support from our loving families... and women are cherished and treated well. They are associated with other good families. They are cared for and protected from the evils of the world at all costs. And then they grow up and get educated to be strong independent women! Or they marry to have families. Wow... it sounds so simple... yet so sad this doesn't happen for all women.

There are to many women like my daughter who grew up... and got into the world and became mean and defiant. She didn't have her dad all those important years... I believe it would of been different had he been here. But lucky for me, she had an older brother who cared. Thank GOD he cared enough to help me with her as much as he could. But at that point she was so into drugs and alcohol, even he couldn't control her. She is 23 now and still has idiotic moments... but I can see GOD working in her... showing her the errors of her ways. She has a chance to learn and grow...and do better.

We will not throw her out... why would I do that when 'out there' was where she went wrong!

I am not advocating drinking... or drug use. But come on... we should all know by now that a little bit of booze is OK... but over indulging is not good for us! We want to limit ourselves in all things... we don't serve the flesh anymore... we are more concerned about our spirit!

My daughter seems like an angry youth... but inside she is a sweet, loving mother. That's one thing she got from me. I do regret all those years of depression they had to see me go through... but it is what it is. At least I didn't go off into drinking or drugs to ease my pain... I was a cutter at one time an that was because I was trying to distract from the internal pain, but then I realized I was just causing more pain... believe me I have suffered enough! And it was only by the grace of GOD that I survived! GOD is THE ONE who showed me there is a better way! And that is to suffer the hardships with grace and humility... because we are all gonna suffer one way or another. We all learn our lessons one way or the other.

It would be better if we could learn from others mistakes and just keep it real and do things the way GOD intended for us to do. Doing things the right way. And what is the right way?

There is much diversity in the world... just like Revelations talks about the 7 spirits of GOD... GOD is even diverse! We have many people finding the many ways to live a good life!

The reason it all falls back on Jesus for me... is because he was sacrificed for sin... and in GODs eyes he was the 'last' sacrifice for sin... He died so that we may live... because truth is.. Jesus never did anything that would of ... or should of subjected him to death. He was the perfect and final sacrifice for sin. Our sin... and all sin. And Jesus had a message for us... it was simple... LOVE ONE ANOTHER!  Do good to one another! Help each other out! It's so easy... it IS so easy, even today... because we know the promise is for us also... not just them back then... and it is promised to all that come in the future also!

Men are asking the age old question today... Where do we come from?

HAHAHA... the answer is so simple... We are created out of LOVE...

Or we should be.

People will never know the truth of the beginning. People will always wonder because they are looking outwards... they must look INSIDE...

What do we have in us?

If you love GOD... your good! And you fight against the evil ones in the world!

I remember the way I felt when I was sitting in the back offices of the state... waiting to see if my daughter would be needed to testify for the state of Texas against the man who corrupted her. I remember how alone I felt because at that point it was hard to see where GOD was on my side... and now... I know that GOD was always on my side, no matter what I suffered through... I am so grateful that my daughter is home... and safe from those who would corrupt her further... and most of all... I thank GOD for putting HIS spirit in her... so that she knows what is good and bad for her and the boys! lol... I mean 'her boys'... as in children... not her 'buys' as in Johns... I am thanking GOD she didn't take that route... and I am thankful that I have a safe place for them, All because GOD loves us...

I read a note from a woman... saying she wanted to rid the world of... herself... uhhhh... to find peace... WOW... it hurts to know there are people out there who feel that way... do I need to say here that she is not a Christian? That she is one of those 'other religions' who do not have the SPIRIT OF GOD! Sure they tell you to do right... but they lack the spirit. So sad for them, because...

It was GODS SPIRIT that comforted me when I was down... and supported me when I had the floor ripped out from under me... and showed me the true joys in this world!

Remember... this is something that doesn't discriminate who you are... and only wants to be apart of what you are now... so you can have the GOOD SPIRIT in your heart and mind... doesn't matter color or creed... just look inside yourself... that is where you will find GOD...
if you only ask HIM to come in!

GOD bless us... everyone! IJCN,A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home