MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Friday, January 30, 2015

Amazingly Scary

Something just happened to me that sorta freaked me out! It was a clear message from GOD that I'm on the right track! I was coming in here to do some personal business, but what happened made me come right here and document what just happened to me... because I will forget later!

So like I was saying, I was coming out of my bedroom, was gonna come back here to do some personal stuff. As I was walking out my bedroom door, I paused to shut off the tv and the light, as they are both right there at the door. I also noticed that I had left the fan on... better to turn it off if I was not in there... now all this happened so fast, as I found myself heading to the center of the room for the ceiling fans dangling switch... and what went through my mind as I crossed the floor was this... 'Uh, you cant find the string in the dark'... as it was very dark after I turned off the light... and then... it was strange, I felt like I was living that scene out of Star Wars... 'Use the force'... "step out on faith and believe!' ...

WOW... you may think this is nothing... but to me it meant everything as I slowly reached my hand up in the dark and found the string on the first try! I mean, my hand went RIGHT TO IT!

You know... its the little things like this... that I can only hear and know... that assures me that GOD is with me! HE leads me and guides me into the way that is good and right and true!

I know I have a purpose... there is a reason I get up and head out in the dark!

And I THANK GOD for HIS presence!

I know we are told by GOD,  'Where ever there are 2 or more gathered together in MY name... there I shall be in the midst'  But I also know that GOD is with us when we are alone... for HE is always, constantly in our hearts and minds!

I think sometimes HE stays quiet tho... because HE is waiting on your move!

And the movement shall be... Jesus! In all his shining glory will be seen again... not coming out of the sky here or there... but we will see Jesus reflected in the eyes of our PEOPLE!

Its the SPIRIT of Jesus that will be what comes along within the hearts of all men! Its gonna be like there will be several billion Jesus's walking around, each doing good to one another!

I hear its gonna happen real soon, as we are putting the truth out there! I hear its 1 generation who will see the completion of heaven! After the holy war!

It is an exciting time!

Instead of having worry and stress over my children and grand children... I feel excited in the fact that they may find heaven! It's a beautiful search that THE PEOPLE will cause to happen!

We can already see heaven in the making!

With all my problems... with all the problems in the world... people being stupid and all... its so good to know it will get better! WHY?

Because WE AS GODS PEOPLE are NOT stupid! Whooohoooo!

WHY?

Because we have the promise from GOD HIMSELF! And this is a BIG DEAL guys!

We are so blessed to be living in this age! The age of technology, where we can all see!

Yeah I know there are terrible things going on... but the thing we must remember is WE KNOW that it is going on... we know our enemy... we can see the wrong that is done..., and that helps us to see whats RIGHT and GOOD!

And we just put a label on it!

GOD...

GOD is all things right and good... GOD is the spirit of truth!

Imagine if we were all blind... or blinded to the truth! HA!

Imagine that!

Thank GOD we can see... the whole world can see... yes, the whole world can see the truth!

Woe to the ones who cant see beyond their own noses... and woe to the ones who fight for the side of corruption... for they shall see their own fall!

GOD bless us... Everyone!

IJCN,A


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home