MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Thursday, December 05, 2013

THE BEAST

People are so caught up in the idea of a magical religion. And there may be miracles which may seem like magic... but it is not. We are lulled into a false sense of security thinking all is well. It is not.

It is heading in the wrong direction and it isn't any one persons fault.

The problem is THE BEAST we have created.

We are no longer run by THE PEOPLE... the machines have taken over.

No longer can you make a call and have a sympathetic ear. The machines tell us what we must do, without feeling or thought. They are only doing what some people have programmed it to do. Producing revenue.

I was feeling sad and afraid because I don't have enough money to pay the taxes on the house this year. Oh of course I am going to be OK, GOD in all HIS infinite wisdom has solved the problem. We are going to be OK... but... while I was down I was talking to a friend whose problems were way more complicated, I was almost giddy to have my own problems. I have heard it said that there is someone out there who has it much worse... and this is always true. Here is a worse story from a friend after I told her how sad I was... verbatim...

"Oh no :(  I'm losing my job soon too. I was told they were going to renew my contract for another year, then Friday my boss got an email from corporate to start cutting people because business is down and they are moving the plant to Greens Bayou and my boss will no longer need me :( And I can't collect unemployment because I am an an independent contractor. I asked my daughter to take over the car payments, but her job has cut her hours too. I financed the car through our bank and they said they don't want to work with us and said they will seize our account to pay for the car. And I have been with this bank for over 20 years! We tried to borrow from my husbands 401 and was told there wasn't enough money to borrow from. My husband was like, 'what?' and they said stocks were going down and some went under. And the 401 people never asked us if we wanted the 401 invested in high risk stock, they just did it and lost everything! This is why I have been so depressed... all I do is sit and cry for hours at a time. I guess our government is sending to much money to foreign aid, letting our own suffer. Everything is just crap these days... the world is going to hell in a hand basket!  People are jobless, homeless and hungry. We cant even figure out how we are going to pay rent this month. And after today they start charging fees and crap... its like a sick joke... if we had the money we would pay, but why add fines and fees to make it more difficult for us to pay? Since the bank will seize our account over the car, my husband has decided to let his truck get repossessed. He didn't finance the truck through the bank and 3 people sharing 1 car... ugh... especially since I have to start the useless job hunt soon, knowing there aren't any jobs :(  and we don't have any kids to take care of anymore but we are struggling harder than we did back then... you think we would be better off! And throw in a spine injury and that makes it harder. I put one of our dogs up for adoption at a min pin rescue of Houston and they said they can't afford to take him... is that a joke or what? Seems like everyone everywhere is struggling :(  its the government... they are turning us all into poor people. Its like being punished for being poor while the government holds 5 thousand dollars a plate dinners to talk about  what to do about the poor people... ironic. And now people are going to be fined by the government  for not being able to buy health insurance when we can't even afford to pay rent... Look at what has happened to Chicago... its only a matter of time before all USA is broke like that. Get a gun girl... crime is going up and you need a way to protect what little the government hasn't taken. And what is really sad is I have to ask my mom for help with the rent and she is on social security and prob cant afford to help... I'm afraid  to even ask her. I have been selling our stuff on ebay just to help make ends meet. I don't think I told you I was cut to 10 hours a week at work... and at the end of January I won't even have a job :(  I told my husband  I don't think its worth it for me to even make the drive for 10 hours and to top it off they made it 2 five hour days when they could have made it one 10 hour day... I drive 45 minutes for 50 bucks... I guess they don't know I have to pay for gas : (  45 minutes there and 45 minutes back... and 100 bucks a week. 45 minutes each way 2 X a week. And everyone thinks my husband makes lots of money because he works at a chemical plant... lol... he makes 50 thousand a year and 12 thousand of  that goes to rent and 1000 for mandatory rental insurance... and I could go on but you know how much things cost..."

Yes my friend, I sure do. We are living in poverty. Last year my babies daddy made a little over ten grand and that will be about what we make again this year. We have used all my savings and have gone into the negative now... living on my good credit. Figuring somethings gotta give sometime.

But the beast has risen... and we have created the beast... it is certainly the machines, the computers that are telling us what to do. We must pay that fine or get another penalty. And there is no one to call... no one really knows whose in charge. I say the beast is in charge. The heartless computers are telling us we must pay. Oh there is a way around it, but only for those who have influence with someone who can go in and change the program. But that doesn't stop the beast. No, the beast is alive and well and sucking the life out of honest hard working Americans.

I am not sure how we are going to fix this, as it seems that people are motivated by greed. And what makes it worse is the greed affects poor people the worst. Rich people are not even acknowledging their greed.

Jesus says, LOVE ONE ANOTHER, Do good to one another, Bear one anothers burdens.

The computers do not have the capabilities to LOVE or care or help... all they do is suck!

Since very early in history, there has been different levels of people. You have the extremely rich, the rich and the middle class and the poor and the very poor. Each is in service to the next level. And the super rich are responsible for the very poor. People need help, which includes rehab...to create in them, a person who can do a service... and get them to working.

I saw on the news, some people are demanding a pay raise.

Seems like that's what we all want. More money.

It is good and right to live without it. The more money you have the more complicated life is. There are so many computers that suck the money even before we make it. Its better to live in poverty.

The greed has reached down into the very heart and soul and purse and bank accounts of THE PEOPLE.

Is there no one to protect us from... ourselves? :(

Whenever rich people get together to create a system that takes from the poor, it is never a good thing. This is wrong. Is this how people get rich? Robbing the poor and creating more poor people?

When people get right with GOD and follow the rules this does not happen.

The very worst is...when our system becomes corrupt and it uses revenue for evil things like drugs and prostitution... unnecessary war... this is what makes people get on drugs and call prostitutes. The sadness of THE PEOPLE trying to escape their reality... trying to feel a little better for a little while is heartbreaking. The GOOD PEOPLE know this is not the way to conduct themselves but we persevere and report corruption.

This is the only way we can overcome the mess we are in. See the corruption and make arrangements to change it. To create a more caring system that takes personal issues into consideration before it requires or demands payment.

We can do this... just waiting for THE PEOPLE to demand the change!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home