MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Dreams

Dream #1; I was standing with a large group of people... you could hear THE PEOPLE talking... then there was a woman and a man who stood up high and the woman said, "I part my hair on the side." And we could all see that her hair was not parted on the side... and then another man stood up from off to the side and said, "NO, >she<, (pointing at me) parts her hair to the side!"  And all of a sudden a bright light shone on me... to show every one that I do indeed part my hair on the side.

Dream #2;  Was one of those surreal dreams... where you wake up all of a sudden and remember the whole dream and you are slightly startled. In my dream... I remember I was stressed out... and an old friend of 41 years called me on the phone, he gave me some very comforting words... when he was finished talking, I was reassured that all was well... Then I was called by my son to come help them at the store to cut coupons... his wife and mother in law work there and I am a team player so I was going... and I knew I was  donating my time to help cut coupons... so I got all ready and along the way, there was another friend of 38 years sitting on the side of the parking lot and started talking to me like he hated me. I was shocked! But continued on my way and ignored him... And there was a female also who irritated me... talking lies that I knew were lies... but she didn't know that I knew... so I just blew her off as a bit of a bother and continued on my way to help my family... I got to the back of the store... had a nice conversation with the boss and walked into a room where there were big sheets of coupons that needed to be cut I saw the kids and walked over to join them... and I woke up....

I then got dressed and went down the street to babysit... for free...
and my Grand daughter handed me these...

Can you imagine how I felt?

I think that means I am on the right track!

Thank You Jesus! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home