MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Proof GOD Still Loves America, Because America Still Loves GOD!

I am not to into the popular shows on TV these days. I have antenna TV and I am happy with it.

I was watching Bounce TV and this is what I saw...

Not the greatest pic of one of the greatest men on earth... Jeff Foxworthy... I just happened to snap this pic at the end... the guy up front didn't actually win... It was the 3 women who prayed before the final test and they won 20 grand for their food pantry!

I was pretty good with the questions... had most the answers... but found myself entranced by this game! It was like I was not even thinking about any answers... I was so thrilled that America has this show!

Its called The American Bible Challenge! It comes on Bounce TV...  LOVE IT!

GOD Bless America Again!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home