MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Saturday, May 18, 2013

KUDOS 4 TEXAS!

I must admit there was a part of me that felt I would have to report bad news and be depressed, but the state of Texas came through! They got the job done, finally got the paperwork in order and the proper info on all the pages.

Thank you Texas... I am grateful :)

At least I know we are still run by the PEOPLE and not the machines! I did write to Gov Perry on this issue and now I am happy to report all's well that ends well and we can now close the door on this chapter of doubt and misunderstandings and 'red tape'... Whooohooo!

Today things are going good... feeling happy and in a positive state of mind :)

GOD Bless Texas! My home :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home