MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

DEAR VIC ROB

Dear Vic Rob,
Yes, I feel free to contact you... as James's 1st child's mother. I was going to write this by hand, but I thought it a MUCH better idea to write it and post it on my blog... which is read in 25 countries.

I have nothing to hide! And I do have a lot of questions!

First of all... when did the state of Texas become run by machines and robots to just program the machine with whatever, because it sounds good?

Do you know that James only worked 3 days the last month?  Did you know that?

And HOW does the state of Texas expect this man to pay $385.00 a month working days like that? And how does the state of Texas expect James to even get to WORK after denying him his drivers licence simply because he didn't show up to 'traffic court' 7 or 8 years ago? And they now demand over 2 grand in back surcharges? So, seems to us the state of Texas is out to screw the poor man.

And why is James being charged $110.00 A MONTH for medical... when CHIPS is $50.00 a year?

And WHY is James not allowed to bring the child to our house on weekends or holidays? He doesn't have the money to be traveling that far all the time for visits. Which by the way is going to make people think he is a bad dad for not seeing his child every weekend. HA! And I can tell you right now, it wasn't James who PAID for the trip to Dallas for y'alls little meeting. It was MY credit card! This is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! And as soon as we can find a lawyer... (James does qualify for legal aid)... but you people saw he had no lawyer and raked him over the coals. You didn't even give him a lawyer... seeing he only made about 10 grand last year, you should of STOPPED until he was given a lawyer! But who cares? Right?

What good does it do to charge him money under 'minimum wage', when he doesn't even work enough to make minimum wage? Do you people not understand or care at all?

I am SHOCKED and very ANGRY to see the way the state of Texas treats their people. But, Oh I forgot... if we were some 'rich folk' this wouldn't be happening like it is! James would be charged by his REAL income, not just something someone made up and decided to go with... and he would be able to have her on holidays and weekends!

I also want to know, where is MY back child support for the 17 years he was gone out of our lives?  I worked my ass off and according to YOUR peoples calculations... my back child support should be right around>>>  $78,540.00.

Considering, since James has been here.. the last 28 months... and work has been rare... I guess you govt people don't know the problems that this recession has done to the peon working class. Now, I have spent ALL my savings, a lot of our daughters school money that was left for her by my grandfather... and now I am over $12,000.00 in debt on a credit card trying to 'get him straight' with the state and pay all the bills.

When I went to the att general, when my daughter was 18 months old... I was treated like a whore... and made to feel like I was a burden on the state and how do I expect them to find him with me not having his address or ss number. I gave them DATES that he was in jail. Why couldn't they get that info?

I was with him for about 5 years back in the late 80's early 90's... he left us, the home and family... because he was a gypsy... he wanted the party life instead of the home life. So I worked... my Grandmother helped with child care. I did without... I never took money from the govt, other than medicaid and food while I was pregnant, as I didn't have insurance at the job. I couldn't afford it!  I WORKED... I sacrificed! I NEVER got child support! So where is my back child support from all those years I worked hard for my children!

None of his family or friends came to help us. In fact, 3 of his friends told us he had died.

Now... after I find his mom, in Nov of 2010... hoping to get some help with his teenage daughter... I find the grandmother and an aunt...  and we find out James was not dead. And when my daughter got him on the phone, we cried... I cried for days. He regretted leaving and wanted to come home and because I loved him, I let him.

When James decided to leave Rhit it was only a matter of days. After all she had physically and emotionally and verbally abused him. She has mistreated him often and then told him, "If ya don't like it leave!" Knowing full well he had no where to go. All this... for a woman who sat on the street waiting for him to come home without being invited or wanted... he told me she was always sitting on the curb when he came home... (what sort of woman sits on the curb of a mans apartment and waits for him without being asked to? And I am sure if he had asked her to be there for him, he would of allowed her to have a key to his apartment...  and he was drunk and she freely gave herself to him. He only married her cause she demanded it when she got pregnant. There is NO LOVE lost there... he told me he never even kissed her after he saw her eating her eye boogers. He wants a divorce... but I don't have any more money... and he does qualify for Legal Aid... so do expect as soon as I can get his daughter to take him downtown, we will take care of that!

Now... after he is here, Rhit is calling me names and threatening me on the phone... and when she called me a 'home wrecker' I told her 'her home was wrecked long before James and I started talking again'. She is a horrible abusive person... and still calls and begs James to go back to her. He never answers the phone.

Now... whose the innocent victim? ME... I am the one who is going to have to beg my son for food when there is no money to buy any. I am the one who is going to have to sell MY stuff so this horrible woman can play the victim and make me out to be some terrible person she doesn't want her daughter around. Which proves she doesn't know me very well! And throughout all her hateful words to me... I will still never blame the child. The child is innocent and didn't ask to be brought into this world. And is also my daughters sister! I am sending you a copy of my poetry page, so you can see what a 'terrible person' I am.

Yes... I am ANGRY... I am angry at the people who are robots for the govt... and just punch the info into the revenue making machines... without considering the TRUE situation of the people involved.

We...  James and I anxiously await your answers.

Thank you for your time...
Nancy,
Kathryns mother...
who is owed $78,540.00 in back child support!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home