MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Saturday, March 02, 2013

WHO AM I? Just another Grandma Who Cares!


Well, I have been called many terrible names... and I don't care about that! :)

I am a simple human who has given my life to GOD to spread the GOOD NEWS!

God doesn't have anything for me, that HE doesn't have for others who seek HIM!

I do think this is a good time to say this... years ago... I was baptized in the Jesus Way Church, back in 1978. About 5 years later... around 1983... I was at a service one day and the preacher came around the room and laid his hands on some of us... and it was prophesied on that day... that GOD would make me into a Great Teacher and Prophetess...

Of course I laughed... as I didn't understand it back then...

But look... after all these years of seeking GOD... it has blown up world wide... as reported on this site, this blog has been read by people in 22 countries so far.

This blows me away... as I am only doing what GOD tells me to do. Not getting paid in dollars. But storing up my stuff in Heaven! That's where I do my investing!

I tried not doing what GOD asked me to do... and whew... HE will keep me up for days with the stuff spinning in my head until I get it out. Usually I come here to do that.

All that I do... I do for GOD... taking care of the children... talking to someone about their problems... helping others to understand LIFE better. Its what I do. You cant imagine how many people have come to talk to me... and they tell me things that I really don't want to hear nor do I think it is any of my business... but people have been doing that for years... even strangers in the public places... always tell me their secrets! Well, that's good I suppose, it helps them get it out I suppose and I always have an opinion if they ask me. My goal is to simplify things... not to complicate them for the people who are seeking. I am about 35 years old in the LORD now... and WOW... it is really good to have HIM to lead and guide me by HIS spirit! And I THANK GOD for all HIS blessings as I have many!

I have been to many different churches... I have read many different religious books... I am COMPELLED by the SPIRIT to learn and grow like others before me. But now the lessons are deeper...

I am not above anyone... I am not a voodoo person or a mystic person... I am not a heretic as the muslims have called me... I am simply a woman who has sought GOD throughout all the pain.

And GOD is with me... just as I asked HIM to be! And HE saved my life! :)

 I am NOT the only one! Other people listen and talk to GOD too... I am not doing anything special... except to SEEK GOD... and HIS favor! Because HE is within me and without me... and I want to make HIM happy...  as HE is the ULTIMATE FORCE in the UNIVERSE!  The GOD of LOVE!

Jesus said... "They hated me and they will hate you."        BUT!

I am a TRUTH seeker... and SPEAKER...  it is a FREE GIFT from GOD for all who seek it!

And I am here for whatever GOD instructs me to do.

Please read Rev 21, 3...

My FAITH in GOD surpasses all understanding, I know... but its worth it!

And my message is simple... its the same thing that Jesus said...
LOVE ONE ANOTHER!
DO GOOD TO ONE ANOTHER!
BEAR ONE ANOTHERS BURDENS!

And there is another one that no one has ever preached to me... I learned by reading it myself... I wont get into that one yet... I will save that one for another day.

But for today...

There is a problem tho...  People keep looking for the second coming of Jesus to come out of the clouds! WE as HIS people come into this life out of the clouds... and it will be within OUR hearts and minds where Jesus will come alive again as we all learn this basic saying...

LOVE ONE ANOTHER!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home