MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Friday, March 01, 2013

The Pope Did What?

I have been feeling so sad about the Pope and his choice to step aside as Pope. I know there is more to it than he is saying. And more people, like me... who know it too. But he (the Pope) doesn't know we know. Or should I say, He doesn't want to believe we know. But sadly, we do.

We also know that we do not judge him. For only GOD is the judge of this mans heart.

But the sadness runs so deep, I feel I need to pour out the sadness here, today.

So sad this man has to do this thing. And I feel it has nothing to do with his health. Lord, he has people doing everything for him! NO! It is something much much more deeper.

Something that is so out there... something that everyone knows about... but not very many people want to talk about. Especially the men in the Vatican.

Is it corrupt with sin, because its mans nature to sin?

But talk we must... about the corruption of mankind.

We are born into sin... it is what it is. We as humans want to feel desired... loved. We love loving touches... Swedish massages...  the soft caresses of a lover, who is loving and makes us feel loved.
Wanted... Desired! Needed... Admired!....  and there's the ORGASMS!

You know what freaks me out the most... is all the boys and men who DON'T talk about it. They are seduced by the physical pleasure of it so they keep it secret. It is a sick perversion within the men... I suppose it is natural when you tell them they can't have a wife. I have always wondered why... if GOD made Eve for Adam and told us to reproduce and multiply... why are these so called Holy Men not allowed to marry? I mean, even in Genesis GOD said it is not good for man to be alone.

I never understood the fact that the Church expects a man to remain celibate his whole papacy. It just goes against nature. And I feel so sad for the men whose natural habit is to want sex, but are denied. Its natural and normal to desire sex. Its the way of THE GOD OF THE LIVING for the reproduction of mankind. I guess some think that a man can be closer to GOD without a woman. But I say NO... anyone can be close to GOD irregardless if you have a mate and family or not. Sure it is easier to serve GOD when you don't have a family to worry about, but I don't think that's for everyone and should be a personal choice. Even a family man can always put GOD first... he wont be able to do as much and be as devoted... but hey, having a family is where its at! If we all followed the Catholic churches command for their priests, there would be no children. So weird that it is a sin to be gay, yet every priest that has seduced another male within the walls of a church, walks as he is without sin.

This Pope... has a right to step aside if he feels he cannot handle the fall out that is to come.

But I cannot think that he could feel good about leaving that post. I mean... lol... he is/was THE POPE.

But on the other hand... he is still just a man... who has the same feelings and desires as normal men do. I feel like this is the reason he is stepping aside. He knows he is just a man and understands the human nature of the sin, when men are denied the love of a woman. And there is nothing he can do about it :(

There are many reasons why I am not Catholic. My paternal family is. But so much of it doesn't jive to my way of thinking. Like praying to the saints... I believe that we pray straight to GOD, in the name of Jesus.

Vain repetitions... that are memorized in the head and not felt in the heart.

And to many things that I would get thrown out of the church for saying. Like saying that I believe Mary was not a virgin. I honestly feel like she and Joseph were having sex, (like kids do)... but Mary came from a well to do family and the truth is, if they found out she was pregnant, without being married, her punishment would have been death by stoning. But they got away with it because of GOD... the LOVE that was between them.

We have heard it said that THE LOVE OF GOD covers a multitude of sins... and boy let me tell ya, I have found some of the worst sinners in churches pretending to be good. But evil to the bone.

This is why GOD created the new Covenant with HIS people. Through The Blood Of Jesus! With GOD living in our hearts and minds, we cannot escape the truth of HIS chastisement! We know in our hearts what is a sin... WHY? Because the Bible tells us so. The WORD has been passed down for a very long time. It must be very important if it has been around this long. We should not ignore it.

But then you have the people who say there is no GOD. I feel so sorry for them, just because they have not FELT the spirit... doesn't mean it doesn't exist!

I feel HAPPY for the people who let LOVE lead and guide them and don't let religious traditions dictate to them how to get to heaven. Only GOD dictates who goes to heaven or not. Uh, well, we actually determine that by our own actions... but the GOOD NEWS is... there are GOOD HAPPY people all over the place who are loving the people around them... and this alone, fulfills GODs law! LOVE ONE ANOTHER... the LOVE that is on the INSIDE... not the outside! :)

Because that is where GOD IS... on our insides... in our hearts and minds and IS what makes us LOVE our family and friends so much. And this is the way it should be.

However, there are some basic laws that we should follow just because the information has been tried and true since the beginning of time! But we have lost that as a people. We don't know what will get us in trouble. So, it is better to read the WORD of GOD and learn to do better.

In other words... we suffer for our sins... and our children and our parents suffer for our sins. When you steal... you get put in jail. Or you should. But so many are doing it cause they don't care... and thinking they are gaining... but in the end they will lose.

Someone recently said something I thought was SO COOL... Oh I remember it was last night on Jimmy Kimmel... it was the Duck Hunters... and the guy, I don't remember his name, but it was the one who sat next to Jimmy and did most of the talking. I LOVE how he made references to GOD... it showed me another LIGHT in the world... but what he said, that got me smiling was this... "The only HOPE an atheist has, is the HOPE that HE (GOD)s not there"! lol... I thought that was clever and witty! I Love that!

Yes, there are a lot of people who are following GOD and doing the right thing, even tho they don't go to a church. I believe that going to Church is good for the communion of the saints... but not a prerequisite to getting into heaven. Pray to GOD right there in your heart... any time, any place... because THAT'S where HE IS... that's where HE LIVES!

So its good to know, we don't have to depend upon the POPE to get us there. We get ourselves there by not sinning. See this is the same problem GOD had long ago... and I guess its still a problem now today... and Jesus doesn't want to come back when people are only 'pretending' to be good. Sorta like the old scripture about the people worrying about cleaning the outside of the cup, but not cleaning the inside. That's whats going on folks... people are pretenders. And this Pope knows this. He sees the corruption of men all over... and sees what he is up against as far as the Holy War that has started to snowball.

I can see why he wants to step down. I can see why he did step down... had to say that because it is after midnight and the deed has been done. I don't blame him. And I am so thankful that my duty to GOD, is not  seen as a 'perfect person' who has some hold on how and if the people make it to Heaven or not. Its a HUGE job today with the Islamists coming up in their barbaric path... I can tell you right now. Jihad would LOVE to jihad the POPE... I wonder if any would have the guts. Me thinks the sane ones wouldn't. But Islam makes some men crazy. OK, enough about that... for now.

I pray for this Pope who stepped down and I pray for the next who succeeds. I am not here to judge. But I can tell ya, I am certainly glad that I don't feel the need to stop serving GOD... and I imagine that I will serve him even if I live to be 100. I want to be more like Mother Theresa... the woman served GOD till her dying day. As others have done also. Its a personal choice. Do we serve GOD? Or do we serve ourselves over HIM? I fear this Pope who has left his position will have great pain and sorrow deep inside. It will be his regret for ever and ever... that he didn't feel the strength to fulfill his vow to GOD. Which just goes to show you how bad the world has become. The Pope has given up hope that he can serve GOD :(

This makes me feel very sad.

Men shouldn't set themselves up in high places if they are not STRONG, DEVOTED and DETERMINED.

Strong and devoted and determined to set things straight. Not hide away from problems.

We must face them straight on with TRUTH and JUSTICE! We must FIGHT FOR GOD...  until our dying breath... because there will be another younger brother or sister to pick up the cause (cross)... Don't try to go to fast or to slow. Let GOD make things happen in HIS time, not ours :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home