MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

To All Muslims...

I want to THANK ALL MUSLIMS who have the guts to stand up against EVIL PEOPLE in high places and speak the TRUTH with a strong boldness... I also want to thank them for working together for the common GOOD for ALL people of the earth... Working together with other TRUTH SEEKERS & SPEAKERS who promote PEACE among men... even when it risks their lives under Sharia Law, of not only themselves... but their family too. The muslims are secular and most common people only want to live in peace... it is the 'powers that be'... who want to 'maintain power and control over the people' who make Sharia Law an issue today. 

Muslims... stop trying to convince me that Islam is a loving religion of peace... when I can see for myself that is is NOT!

And stop telling me to shut up... I will not shut up until you take the savagery out of Islam... remove mohammads Sharia... and stop legally murdering innocent people... learn to LOVE and FORGIVE and HELP them to repent and give them another chance to do better. For this is the way GOD has intended for it to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home