MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Friday, November 02, 2012

DPS Today

Throughout years of pain and struggle, I have at least maintained a clear record, I don't now how to deal with problems with the state... but I do try to help other people as much as I can. And today again... we go to the DPS... about the 12th time in 2 years trying to get his address change, we see we wont be able to pay the HUGE amount (5 grand) they are charging us with... something from traffic court years ago that would of been not a big deal... has turned into something I cant easily come up with. Altho if I had the 100,000.00 that I was ripped off... I suppose I could help him. But it seems that our system is programmed to cause men to fail. How can we come up with that kind of money and be on unemployment? So we go in to get an ID... that was yesterday... Oh you have to have 2 proofs of residency ... OK  GRRRRRR...  we go back up there this morning and they say... "Oh your Licence is expired, sorry, cant use that as proof"... must get your BIRTH CERTIFICATE! OMG... it just expired last week... isn't there like a grace period? I GUESS NOT!

GOD was on our side. His mother had just last week told him she had come across his birth certificate! 

WOW... Thank you JESUS! :)

We run go get it... come back... get a number and sit. And I realize that I am going to be late for the kids... I call my daughter in law to let her know I would be late... she called my son home from his job to sit with the kids... so weird, while we were driving in, she was driving out... she could of waited 2 more minutes... so my son is like OK... its cool... and he goes back to work. Inside I am laughing thinking that she couldn't call work and say I am going to be a little late. She would of been 35 minutes late. 

When I was leaving I was telling the other g-maw about the mess and was telling her about a woman at the DMV I was talking to about taking care of grand children, she had 4 grand children... she said... she told her kids... "I will take care of them, but when they turn 2, you gonna have to put them in day care."  The other g-maw says... "Who can afford day care? Its like 200.00 per kid a week. SO I added up the numbers... and figured I am missing out on about $1600.00 a month. lol.. but really... I feel good about doing what I can for the children. But on stressful days like today... even plan B fell through. I felt more stressed thinking/feeling they depend on me to much. 

Well, I am going to do what GOD wants me to do... no matter what. 

Speaking of GOD... and my motives to stand up for HIM... I do have a problem with the muslims trying to spread Sharia Law world wide... I fight them about it every chance I get. I believe that Obama is a closet muslim and is helping them infiltrate our country, putting many muslims to work in our system, in our govt. 

I saw a video the other day, I have it posted on Facebook, you can see the muslims having a parade and had changed our blue stars and stripes into their moon flag... that sorta irked me. SO anyways this morning when we went to the DMV... there were several of them. 

I want to tell you what I saw and heard... 

the man said something low... and the woman spoke up louder... said she wanted an ID... the man behind the desk asked if she was a citizen... she said "No..." and then leaned closer and lowered her voice and said something I couldn't hear. Personally, I think they are all flocking in to be registered to vote for their fellow muslim, Obama. They will prob go into the voting places all aggressive if they wont be allowed to vote. 

The second muslim people were turned away for some reason. They were sitting directly to our right. And I would like to say here... they say they wear the head scarves to cover themselves so men do not lust after them... but this woman wasn't all that beautiful. In fact, you could of called her down right homely... I am not lying. She should of been wearing that total black covering :(

I also saw Arabian men coming in with passports... are they going to get a paper licence to use to go vote? What is the deal with all these muslims at the DPS anyway???

I also want to tell about the women I talked to... a really nice Grandmother who had her 20 year old daughter with her at the place... she, the mother... had just gotten married and they were changing her name. There is some lucky newly wed man out there! The daughter showed me a pic of their friend Jamie who was a man but looked like a woman! I loved talking to these people...

And when they left, there was this vivacious young woman who sat down beside me and started talking... her children must of been young because she was involved with the Scouts... she also had her BA of Science and she worked at the fire department! She was amazing to talk to! She helped to remind me that by being the recluse that I am... I am missing out on so many interesting conversations with people. Sorta like talking to that little old lady from the 2016 Obama movie! These women remind me that we have a GREAT resource in the world... smart, strong women who know whats going on and have the strength and determination to make it!

It is my dream to be counted among them! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home