MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Saturday, November 03, 2012

My Skin Care... Loss...

This was the one I thought would make the most difference... but maybe the biggest will be SOTWOG... (something I will post later).  But this skin care was one of the most helpful of ideas...

About 31 years ago... I was watching the news... and it was being reported that the Retin A that they were using for acne was showing signs of reducing wrinkles. Ohhhh.... I thought... well... Retin A... is a derivative of Vit A... so way back then... I started buying Vit A... here is my current bottle

For the last 31 years I have been poking one of these a day and rubbing it all over my face... I then swallow the rest of the pill. Now the difference has been evident for years.

About 20 years ago... I went to a small local family owned pharmacy and told them what I had been doing for over 10 years... I had this paper created...

the address is no longer valid and this was before I became motherpope...
you see I did get a copyright on it. BUT WHO CARES ANYMORE?
Please note #8
There used to be a 10,000 unit bottle but after I told the pharmacist, they stopped making them.
I still use the 8000 units.

So I go in and tell these people about 'my thing' that I had been doing... and they told me 'how remarkable' and said they would be 'in touch'... well 2 weeks go by and I hadn't heard a word... I went back over there and they had been closed down! For real! Why did this happen?

Well, here it is 20 years later... people never believe that I am 53. Drs at the hospital thought I was R's daughter... lol... she is 6 years older than me... HAHAHA she was so mad... all I could do was laugh...  and the people at the cell phone store thought I was 15 years younger than D... and I am ACTUALLY older than she is. She got mad... I laughed! Whats not to laugh about? Hey, they knew what I was doing... they could of done the same thing. SO now... today... still people tell me, "wow... you look younger than so and so and she is 38"...

Well, I can tell you it is NOT genetic. Since I have decided to post all the things that I have thought of to help people... I took a couple pictures to prove that YES... we can fight the wrinkles... so easy it isn't even funny!

I tried to get a close up so you can see there is not many wrinkles... altho I have had a head cold so my eyes are puffy and a little more swollen than usual. But notice the wrinkles... not the swollen shadows from lack of sleep... I have been sick with a lung thing for about 2 months... but getting better  :)


This last pic only has lip gloss and eye liner... there is NOTHING on my skin.

So here is another one of my great losses in my life. But ya know... the world is catching on... for in the past few years... the cosmetic people have been putting Vit A into makeup... :)

But heyyyy... I was there first...

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home