MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pizza Bags...

This is just how my life goes... I got a patent on these bags... I have written about the loss... but then WOW... this is what I see popping out at me at a site...
Oh yeah... when I made these when? 2009

I made the patent on September 3, 2009

As hard as I have struggled in this life... it hurts to see people rip me off like this...

I only did what I was told to do... had a few phone conversations... and was waiting on that last phone call... that never came. I gave up hope. Sunk into a depression, I had my hopes up, to help my family! I cant describe the feeling in my gut when I saw they are selling them! I feel very betrayed. I was told a provisional was all I needed, we would get the stuff rolling in a year. I trusted and believed. Now big corporation is making money off of MY idea!~ So sad... so sad... so sad :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home