MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Under The Full Moon...

I couldn't help but snap this picture a couple nights ago... I was taking out the garbage... it was a full moon... and I looked up and could suddenly feel my spirit soar to the moon and back... it was fabulous.
A great feeling! I never felt so big and yet so small at the same time! I am able to go. My mother calls it astroprojecting... or astroplaning or something. All I know, is it's a special gift from GOD!

I couldn't even see the star under it. Altho someone told me it isn't a star... that it is Jupiter and will be around  for about a month or so. Others say it is just a star. I have no clue... I am not an astrologist. All I know is I couldn't see it when I took the picture.

But it is there...

Its sorta Beautiful isn't it?...

sorta like me following GOD :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home