MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

And The Bizarre...


  • Facebook User

    I am an Arab who was born and lives in an Arab Muslim country, but I dropped it because Islam is contrary to the freedom and the supremacy of women ..
    for me the woman is alone worthy of worship and adore.
    I love to submit myself to a woman against Islam or an Israeli woman who would do me her dog and her slave, and uses me to fight Islam and Muslims ..
    for a sexy dominatrix woman I am ready to betray Islam and Muslims and denounce Islam and insulting allah and mohamed.
    I speak Arabic and French and I am bad in English, so I use google translation ..
    my respect to you
    your dog mohamed.
    • Nancy Pope

      wow... this is interesting...
      but you are a good man eh?
      • Facebook User

        i swear that i am
        • Nancy Pope

          I feel in my heart that you are... but you dont have to feel low...
          you are who you are and you are where you are for a reason.
          I do feel sad when people are raised up to be something that their not...
          • Facebook User

            i dont feel but i belive in the supremacy of a women
            • Nancy Pope

              my mother would agree with you 
              • Facebook User

                not you?
                • Nancy Pope

                  well, I sorta look up to a good man.
                  I think we as mothers... we bare sons... who we LOVE... and as women we LOVE those who love us.
                  • Facebook User

                    ok i am exactly what i said you in my first message
                    • Nancy Pope

                      you are very young?
                      • Facebook User

                        no
                        • Facebook User

                          i am '40YERAS
                          years
                          • Nancy Pope

                            oh
                            thats not to young 
                            • Facebook User

                              yes
                              • Nancy Pope

                                you have some beautiful women on your site.
                                • Facebook User

                                  yes i like that
                                  • Nancy Pope

                                    I know you do. You are a healthy man! 
                                    I would love to have you as my slave ;D
                                    I have never had a slave before...
                                    • Facebook User

                                      i swear on your honor that i am ready to be areal slave at your feet
                                      i am ready to betrary allah and islam and all muslim under your feet
                                      i am ready to fight them with all my strong
                                      • Nancy Pope

                                        Thank you... you are a good man... I know it!
                                        • Facebook User

                                          no need to thank me it is me who must thank you
                                          • Nancy Pope

                                            respecting women is a good thing! 
                                            • Facebook User

                                              i respect and worship them
                                              • Nancy Pope

                                                good boy! 
                                                • Facebook User

                                                  my respect to you
                                                  and fuck allah and his pedophil prophet mohamed
                                                  • Nancy Pope

                                                    goodnight... talk more later... sleep well..
                                                    • Facebook User

                                                      ok thanks veyy much
                                                      i want to tell you that i am ready to do all to serve you and serve you friend or all other sexy girls who like to have arab muslim like me as dog and slave and use me like she want

                                                    0 Comments:

                                                    Post a Comment

                                                    << Home