MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I Talk To GOD

Anyone can. And lots of people do! And You can too! Every day for the rest of your life! I do every day of my life! HE was there for me to talk to HIM the moment I first invited HIM in. And I am always praying without ceasing. I am in constant prayer to my Lord, He gives me strength! Sometimes HE will keep after me for days until I do what HE says to do. Because sometimes I too don't want to follow the rules... I don't want to look strange... but now, I have learned... when GOD calls... LISTEN close! There will always be a purpose for the call. You will always see the reason later on if you don't see it @ 1st!

GOD IS the LOVE that lives within the hearts and minds of HIS people... and we all have that common spirit from the beginning till the end! When I LOOK with my spiritual eyes I can see them all... all the ones before and all the ones who will come after... who will stand up for what is right and good! There are many! And I am almost certain the fight will continue long after I am gone. But fight you must/will!

I know I give Muslims a hard time, but its only because they haven't figured out that we should not murder people for sin anymore. We show LOVE and allow for forgiveness and rehab. One day the Muslims will stop the murdering of innocents and we will all live with LOVE leading and guiding us. All around the earth! One thing I learned very young... you cant categorize people... and we cannot forget the Muslims who have actually fought and died on the side of LOVE for the FREEDOM of the PEOPLE!

We have seen people throughout time having to fight for the rights of the people when some choose to keep them enslaved. Some even in the name of religion. But that is not where we are today.

We are at the final battle for world domination of good or evil... why? Because of technology.

We can send a HUG around the world... we can post some words that touch the hearts of people and make a difference in them knowing they have someone who cares about them and is praying for them.

There is HOPE...

That we can turn this whole thing around and spread the LOVE! :)

Stand up for LOVE and stand strong for loving the people who love you... with the pure LOVE of GOD that has been taught to us through so many good PEOPLE in the earth, throughout time... they have shown the way that is good and right and true and just.

We basically have ancient wisdom to learn our lessons from. Why are we making the same mistakes over and over? Why are we choosing the things of the flesh when its the affairs of the heart that really matter?

Since the beginning of time there have been PEOPLE who LOVE each other... and take good care of each other... and this is KEY to survival. There has also been people who hate... and the battles have raged on and on and on... now... with the modern ability to reach around the world we can STOP the hate!

IJCN,A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home