MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Big Brother Is Watching

And... who cares? I don't.

I have known about 'big brother' since the mid 70's. It has never bothered me. In fact, I always wanted a big brother to watch over me... so I felt sorta happy to have 'big brother' watching! It was exciting to me thinking I must be important if 'big brother' wanted to watch me... and I felt security, thinking this would deter crime if people knew that they were being watched. I never gave a thought to 'big brother' becoming corrupt.

Of course we need some privacy. I would hate to think some stranger was watching me in my bathroom or my bedroom. But for real, the bathroom? Naw... I don't think I would want to go that far. I actually don't feel a threat to where I would want to put cameras in my bathroom. I figure if you come in, the cameras outside and in the house will be enough to see whose coming and whose going.

I think we should all be grateful that we have 'big brother'. This is really a good thing for our protection... but not to punish us for stupid things. For example, the auto stop lights where a computer takes a pic of you turning wrong or not stopping for a light at 3am when there are no other cars on the street... yes a computer actually automatically takes a pic of you and sends you a ticket in the mail. I think this goes to far. I believe the crime catching cameras should be turned off at night.

I wish we had a society where we wouldn't need 'big brother'. Even in the early years there has been crimes that would of been solved if there were cams watching. I LOVE the fact that if you go into a bank or a store and rob it, your gonna get caught on a camera or two... or three or four. It is a very stupid person who thinks that no one is watching.

I do get the satisfaction of knowing that GOD is always watching anyway... and if the law doesn't catch someones crime, GOD will... as GOD has cams in your heart and mind and always knows what your true intentions are! :)

In other cultures, they are taught to turn their brother in if they are doing something illegal. The sad truth is the laws have become corrupt and people get severe punishment for petty things. Like eating when they are supposed to be fasting. You know peeps... GOD doesn't want you to fast because you HAVE to... GOD wants you to fast because you WANT to! Because you are honestly feeling the sacrifice for something special.

GOD doesn't want you to serve HIM because it's the law... HE wants you to serve HIM with a pure open willing heart. GOD does not want you to love HIM because you are in fear for your lives...  but for the renewing of your life. Wanting to believe there is a better way... needing to believe in what is right and good.

I always live like there are cameras everywhere. Well, except in my bathroom. Even when the CPS came for a visit... I told them put cameras up in my house! HA! I think that sorta freaked them out. But I do think that would be a great deterrent for real child abuse. But then we are teetering on the brink of Orwells 1984. Which was written in the 1920's. But one of the big things about it was the people were all watched, in the streets and in their homes. Another thing was the people were all on drugs.

Now look. We are being watched and many of us are on drugs... illegal and pharmaceutical and alcohol.

Funny how some people can have a good vision of the future.

I can see a future where THE PEOPLE are good and honest and clean. Where we teach our children to LOVE EACH OTHER and to be kind. This will be the norm.

But it wont happen as long as there are people out there who teach hate. And people who don't care.

The great thing is, WE THE PEOPLE have time to work on it. However long it takes, one day we WILL understand the need to show the LOVE to one another. And one day WE will get it right. Every hundred years or so THE PEOPLE are different... yet they are the same. THE PEOPLE almost got it right in the 1960's, but they made the serious mistake of confusing GODs love with sexual love. So maybe the people will get it right in the 2060's :) But for us...

We are given one life to create a story. A story that will leave a legacy behind for WE THE PEOPLE.

Choose your way carefully and TALK about it. Because there will be those who will talk about you. Are they going to say good things? Or are they going to say bad things?

You have control over what they say...

By controlling what you do! :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home