MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Monday, November 18, 2013

My Job As MotherPope

I do work for GOD... and I do not get paid for it. But that's OK. It is something I sought years ago to help me escape hell. Some have it much easier and some have it much harder... but here I am. Doing whatever GOD tells me to do in my heart. Helping others to understand.

I feel like my goal in life is to simplify the mysteries that have caused people to wonder for centuries. Its easy if you ask GOD to help you... and you are serious in your seeking. And believe me, I was very serious about escaping hell... not just for me, but for my children. And for them that deed is done! I have good kids who are safe and secure in themselves as people. My daughter gave me some problems, but I never gave up on her. Now she has a degree in Medical Assisting! I thought I was gonna lose her to the dark side, but I can see the light is shining in her today. And that gives me hope for a better tomorrow!

Now... there are people around the world who love me... yes, I get the message! And it thrills me to the core to know that you are reading these words! At first I thought this would be like a diary for my children and grand children... but it has turned into something much much bigger than that! And I am pleased! If you are reading these words... you are a child of GOD and I love you and am here for you! This is my job as motherpope. And you are all my children... I can see you there with a GODs eye view! And I want to THANK GOD for making me who I am... teaching WE THE PEOPLE that LOVING ONE ANOTHER is the way to go. I have taught that to my children and grand children and extended family! We have overcome a lot with the LOVE that lives in the commonality of the SPIRIT!

People, one of the biggest tricks of the devil is to distract you from the truth.

There sure is a lot going on in the world to entertain us... and that's a whole nother blog :)

But for real... we MUST WAKE UP... we must see the truth and say the truth. If you are lying to someone in your life... you should examine your motives. I would rather not say anything than tell a lie for the persons own good. Do we not believe that we can handle the truth?

Living in denial is a whole new sort of hell for people.

In the age we live in, we have the capabilities to live in PEACE with LOVE leading and guiding us in our hearts and our minds... you see... that's why some hated Jesus, because HE took GOD out from organized religions and put GOD where HE wanted to be... Within the hearts and minds of THE PEOPLE.

REV 21, 3... read it and know that the place you find GOD is not in some church or in some person... not even in certain traditions... but only within your own heart and mind after you invite HIM in...

And HE will lead you into the way of the light... the path of goodness... the way that is true... the way of LOVE. Love leads you and guides you to to the way that has been good and true since the beginning of time. There are some who don't want you to know this sort of FREEDOM. Some would have you be a slave... a useful idiot... an infidel.

Arise above all darkness... rebuke the devils and THEY WILL GO AWAY!

Perseverance is key here. Never give up. Always stand strong on the word of GOD and you will find your way. I cant say it will be easy. In fact I think being a true Christian is one of the hardest things ever. Because we are tried in the fire... pressed to the edge... pushed to the limits. Its easy to be a moderate Christian. Believe that you are saved by the blood of Jesus and do well in your life and that's all that maters.

But to dig deep... to know the heart and mind of GOD is the most amazing thing ever! We should be giving up our lives to share the world with GOD. Because GOD is like the oldest common spirit of men ever. We are the same as the ones before us and the same as the ones who come after us. We are all wanted and loved by our GOD... the GOOD FATHER... who loves and cares for HIS children enough to let them make their own mistakes.

To truly learn to live with LOVE leading and guiding you is the ultimate goal!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home