MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Shall We Hate Each Other?

 So, I was called in here by those who choose to hate me.  It's OK tho. I know this is part of the deal for me. I mean, I know for a fact that I am not the only one who has ever been hated, lol. But, on the flip side there are so many who love me! I can hear it and I can feel it! And I Praise GOD for it! Because here's a truth... I am nothing without Jesus.

You can say "My GOD is real" but there are so many gods, people are never quite sure exactly which one you mean. But... when you say Jesus! Now, there is no getting around the truth of Jesus! We know he was a man, the son of Mary and Joseph the carpenter... he had a family! 

And I am very sure that his family is still alive and well, but I am also sure that they wouldn't know if they are related to Jesus because we don't have Jesus's DNA.   I have had my DNA done and I don't even have a little bit Jew in me, so I know I wasn't related to him. But my point is, we are not dealing with a fairytale or old wives' tale...We know for a fact that Jesus was a real man, sacrificed so that we may have a better life! His story was real, and you can read it in any New Testament Bible! 

And this is where we begin!

The message of Jesus was to LOVE ONE ANOTHER. When you truly LOVE SOME ONE you couldn't, wouldn't do them harm!  This is something HUGE I could talk about all day long!

Now, some people are mad because I said I LOVED Russia, Love the PEOPLE, love the history, and this is what we are instructed to do by Jesus! So here I am, LOVING PEOPLE around the world and being hated for it. Makes no sense to me.

And NO, we as a PEOPLE are not at war with the PEOPLE of Russia! No mother or grandmother would ever fight a war of PEOPLE against PEOPLE, because at the end of the day Mothers see without labels. Part of me loves labels and part of me hates them. OK, it's a label, don't get all excited.

But honestly, imagine if you will, a world without labels.

If they were not Russians, and we were not Americans. If we can just be people for a second. We all want what we all want, to love and raise our families in a loving kind world! 

Where would the discrimination be? What reason would there be for war?

So therefore, why would we want to say to anyone, to hate someone else?

Who is the author of hate?

Well in Christianity, that label would be the devil, Satan, a demon... see evil has more than one label. So does our Lord and spiritual Father, we call it, GOD, LOVE, TRUTH, JOY etc...! See? More than one label. I know, it can get complicated really quick if you don't have the SPIRIT for it!

So, can we focus on what exactly we're supposed to hate? Because 'hate' is such a powerful word, and still useful in context. I can say this, "I hate war!" The word is very useful there.

So, this means, I do not hate the Russian PEOPLE. 

And anyone who says they do is led by the dark side. Because the evil knows that hate is the only weapon it has that would make us fall/fail. If the cabal could only make us hate each other, well, a house divided against itself will fall. And we as a country will only fail if we allow the hate to motivate us. A world divided will surely fail. So, can we just learn to LOVE ONE ANOTHER?

Really, I don't have a lot of haters. But on occasion I come across one who feels strong enough to try to tear me down. But ya know what? I have GOD with me, because I choose to be on GODS side! It doesn't bother me to stand up for Jesus, and unless I ignore the evil ones, I always have the last word. 

Some people are just firm on choosing 'themselves' over GOD.

And remember, GOD is the culmination of all the saints and sinners who have ever lived and breathed. When the body dies the spirit is then set free to go join the others who have died already. So, try to remember that GOD... the GOD of Jesus... is ALL in spiritual form.

Pretty frikkin awesome, eh?

GOD Bless US, Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home