MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Coming From My Heart

I question GOD all the time about why is there Muslims who love me on my Facebook?

And I worry that Americans might think I have gone over to the other side.

And then GOD showed me I must do this because they are the ones who are misguided and need to learn that Jesus holds the keys to heaven... and that wine and women and song are something to love and enjoy here on earth, not having to wait till ya 'don't have a body to enjoy them anymore'...

Its time to stop playing GOD and stand up to the ones who are loving the actions of playing GOD in the here and now.

Because long ago, it was not just the Muslims who played GOD... many different PEOPLE have tried to play GOD and if you look throughout history we can see that the ones who think of themselves as GODS have the worst of falls. You can't deny it. You can't change it.

Because the SPIRIT of GOD moves within ALL men and women... GOD no longer reserves HIMSELF only for a small handful of men who are hiding behind a veil.

Or anyone who hides behind anything.

GOD IS available to all who call on HIM in the name of Jesus... ALL who read the New Testament and learn about the MAN Jesus who lived his life for GOD! Teaching us as an example on how to have THE PERFECT LIFE!

There are simple rules we can follow... 'if we will'...

Now GOD didn't have this SPIRIT AMONG MEN like HE does now, always... there was a time when 'our will' didn't matter... according to men... we 'had no will' in this issue... and then GOD saw that this was not how HE wanted things to be for HIS PEOPLE.

GOD loves it so much more, when we 'CHOOSE HIM' willingly!

If we don't want to acknowledge HIM we don't have to... but I can tell you right now if you don't, you will not have the best'est life that you could have, if you would just follow these ancient marvelous words that lead us down the path of what is 'all good'! And if you say, well I can be good without GOD... well if you stand for all that is good, how can you deny GOD as being the SPIRIT of all that is GOOD? Isn't that like not acknowledging the good in others? You know... a common spirit felt by others?

OTHERS...

LOVE ONE ANOTHER was the words to be exact.

Now a days, we put labels on different PEOPLE because there are so many cultures and characters and creeds out there in the world and it is hard to know where you fit in.

Well, I can tell you that you can fit in where ever you feel the most comfortable. But rest assured that there will be OTHER PEOPLE... I mean that's what life is all about!

This includes PEOPLE everywhere, belonging to any group.

Does your PEOPLE promote LIFE and LOVE???

If it doesn't, then your in the wrong group! Just find a group that does promote LIFE and LOVE and the idea that we should be CARING about other PEOPLE...

Remembering that 'no one is perfect... no not one'! We all have our downfalls... and those are the things that control us...

Someone said, "I just couldn't control myself!"

Well if you were not in control... Who was?

Because we are born into a world of many different spirits... and some are good and some are bad... many years ago men saw fit to name them as 'angels and demons'... who always try to get us to do either very lovely things... or some very horrible things...

HEY... if you wouldn't want for it to happen to you... you probably shouldn't be doing it to other people... for example... it drives me nuts to have someone come into the room and ask me 'what I am doing' when they can see what I am doing... and then this morning... I walked into a room and asked someone 'what are you doing'?  Is it just something that people say to start a conversation?

Its just a natural thing...

Its all about self control.

Lets talk about rape... now some men think that if a woman is dressed like a slut, she wants to have sex... not even realizing that she is dressed that way for a reason... her reason... maybe she is proud of her body and wants to show it off... even tho GOD tells us that vanity is a sin... some women don't know this... and they are not wanting to be raped, they just want to show you their wares... or maybe a girl has lost a lot of weight and she is so happy and wears skimpy clothes... now you must remember, here in America, women have been having their freedom to walk around half naked if they want to... and men love it... but most know to just enjoy the view and make no more of it. You see... the men who feel like they can rape a woman because they think that's what she wants... must realize that... that is something that they themselves want... and they cannot control themselves. Now losing control might of been the norm back in the Neanderthals days... (but probably not)... these days we believe and know that in a civil society, we need to control ourselves! Don't listen to the evil ones when they whisper into your spiritual ears... BE strong and control yourself!!!

Its like me... my sin is gluttony... and every day I must control myself from overeating! Its a real struggle for me. And it upsets me to have commercials on the TV with all the luscious foods that are not so far away and easy to go get... it's a real struggle for me... but not for others who don't have the sin of gluttony. They appreciate the food and forget about it!

We are all different in our sins and none should play GOD... ever!

It baffles me how some sit in judgement of others when they themselves have sin on them too... it bothers me that some sins have become so common that most PEOPLE don't see the sin anymore. Just other people who have problems. So if you want to go on with your sin and not try to overcome it... please don't complain of the complications it brings... like adultery...  most people don't agree with it, even if they don't see it as a sin... they still know it's a bad thing.

But to whom?

Some may have a different perspective... its not our place to judge them... they need to work it out themselves... its really between them and GOD... but believe me... if someone comes to me and says... 'I've got a problem'... you best know I am going to point out the root of the problem and it is always going to fall back on the sin that GOD tells us to avoid!

In order to achieve heaven we must eliminate hell... and that will take a lot of cooperation!

We must stop the hating... stop the fighting... you see, Satan wants for us to all hate and fight each other... he feeds on it and throws it up to GODS face... so as long as we are not fighting against him, he will be strong in us, through us and over us :(

So bring on the Savior... the one called Jesus who leads us into a life of LOVE and RESPECT and strength in numbers of all of us who LOVE GOD and seek TRUTH!

Its you and its me... whether your Muslim or Jew or Christian or any other label people use to separate us. It will be when we are ALL united in the name of Jesus... where Jesus's message is strong and clear to everyone... LOVE ONE ANOTHER... DO GOOD TO ONE ANOTHER... HELP EACH OTHER OUT... and then don't forget another really important thing... CONFESS YOUR SIN ONE TO ANOTHER... that is to say... lets talk about the things that will bring you down in life... lets talk about the things that will lift you up... if we cant talk about the bad... how can we see the good?

You know... seeing another persons perspective is a good thing!

Don't be stuck in your own way of thinking... get out there and share your thoughts and ideas among yourselves... ohhh... OK... GOD is telling me that 'some of you' can NOT discuss new ideas because you will be murdered for it. Yes, there are exceptions to the rule... you do need to know when not to say anything... because many people suffer under men who play GOD, but I can see in my Godly eye view a PEOPLE who do not play GOD... A PEOPLE who know that GOD is LOVE and LIFE and CARING about other PEOPLE who don't have it as good as they do.

I see PEOPLE standing up and doing their part to help others... and this is how we get to a higher place in our lives... Oh, PEOPLE have sung songs about it since forever! :)

I am trying to think of titles and there are to many...

And so now we are waiting for the ONES who are closed minded to this idea of a 'LOVE' that has traveled around the world to 'open up their hearts and minds' to A Godly LOVE that we share and trust to be a good path to follow. And there will be no more hate and no more violence.

We have reached a point of a final battle... and it will be the final because now everyone around the world can see the GOOD and the BAD in this life... and with GOD we know which way to go!

We can look and see and know the truth even tho many evil ones spout lies and say they are truth. We know the truth... because GOD in US shows us the TRUTH!

We have a foolproof plan... and that is the way that GOD wants us to be... LIVE with LOVE leading and guiding you into TRUTH... don't back down and be strong because the Lord is strong in YOU!

I want to thank all of you from all the different countries who are reading... I am amazed to see several countries a day logging on and reading... and coming back! I praise GOD for the 102 countries on my readers list...  I am only doing what GOD tells me to do. I get a thought in my head and I have learned to just come in here and let it out! Sometimes I only have 5 words in my head and I come in here because GOD tells me to and I don't argue with HIM much anymore and then HE takes those 5 words and brings out a message that I have go go back and reread to even get it all! It just comes out so easily... and I feel a sense of joy at the weight lifted off of me.

GOD knows what HE is doing! And if we need answers, we can always ask HIM... and if you KEEP GOD in your own heart and mind... HE will only lead you into the way that is GOOD FOR YOU and your PEEPS!

For GOD is the culmination of all the SAINTS and SINNERS who have ever lived and breathed and died in nature.

GOD is the COMMON SPIRIT of LOVE for ALL OF US to know!

As We... learn to... LOVE EACH OTHER!

GOD Bless US, Everyone! IJCNA :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home